The Dior Diorama Thread

Dianapp

Feb 21, 2014
Hi

Has anyone seen the new Diorama in person. The salesperson said it is pre-order only and they don't have any models on display in the boutique. So I'm wondering about its details & leather & craftsmanship etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen it either but I would just wait till it arrives before actually ordering one. Even if your boutique sells out of a particular style, you can always get them to track another one down for you, or go on a waiting list.

I like the first one the most.

Hi

Has anyone seen the new Diorama in person?The salesperson said it is pre-order only and they don't have any models on display in the boutique. So I'm wondering about its details (leather,craftsmanship etc)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
If you look through the threads there is already a lot of information available about the Diorama..

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/dior-spring-2015-bags-from-the-runway-882413.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/dior-pre-fall-2015-bags-889264.html?highlight=diorama

The UK will only be initially stocking the bag at their Sloane St boutique, so the chances are it will be in very limited availability at launch. But as AverageJoe suggests, until you have seen and handled the bag you are better to wait.
It comes in a variety of leathers and exotics including crocodile, snakeskin, Lambskin, grainy calf and box calf. The bags are hand made and the craftsmanship is excellent.

This bag has grown on me. Can't wait to see it in person. ;)

Check the pics in the "dior in the UK" thread were lovely Mooshooshoo has posted pics of the trunk show last night where the diorama was presented. It's indeed a stunning bag, lightweight, great leather choices etc. I just wish the chain would have been a couple of inches longer for us taller girls.

the workmanship is lovely for the embroidery and crystals designs. My local store had a few pieces in store for preordering.

I love those charms!

My SA told me it will be the next classic hit. ;)

I'm lusting over that Vogue #3 IT bag!

I've seen it in person couple weeks back.. Compared to the Chanel Boy, its SO much lighter, the chain as well.. Which I find way better than a Boy and as for space, I recommend the large size, the smaller ones feels like it barely holds much lol.. Its coming in smooth leather, grained, crocodile, python, two toneand more :smile: