Should I hold out for the Carly?

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
It's not like I have a choice anyway, but does anyone think they'll be out of them by next week? I'm talking about the large saddle or black. Should I wait until PCE or do you think they'll be gone by then? I don't even know if I'm getting a card since I've only bought one thing over $300 + tax in the boutique. I don't know what to do. :sad:

Is it POSSIBLE that they'll sell out of the Carly??? If so, why? Are there NEW Carlies coming out???

I was going to create a new post today about how much I am just :heart: IN LOVE WITH MY CARLY!! :heart: I have the Medium Khaki Signature w/Gold Trim and I LOOOOOOVE HER!!! I find myself just looking at her and smiling! I love putting her on my shoulder - sooooo easy to do, even one-handed! It fits GREAT! I love the color. I love how much it holds. I love everything about it!!! I would LOOOOOOVE to get a LARGE one, but I cannot decide which one. I am a bit afraid of the leather - don't want to mess it up and Sig is easier to clean. But, I don't care much for the BRASS hardware with the black sign - I'm more of a black and SILVER girl. I LOVE the Leather Parchment Carly, but I'd be afraid I'd ruin it. Anyway...maybe they'll come out with a new color combo soon and I can get my large in THAT!!!
So...all this to say - GO FOR THE CARLY!!!! Get it now if you are afraid they'll sell out and you would be devastated if they did and you didn't get one. Keep the tags on to wait a few weeks and get it with the PCE. If they ARE sold out....break that baby IN and get something ELSE with your PCE discount!!!
HAVE FUN! Sorry I went on and on. I just :heart:LOVE CARLY!:heart:

Ok, I think I'm going to get it (again). The only thing is, to get it, I would have to send back a bag I bought (haven't posted it yet) on Ebay. The seller was nice enough to take another person's bag back because they didn't think it was authentic. That was the only person I saw complain about it and I keep wondering if mine is or not. I got yes's and no's from a few people on here (not that I doubt either side), but it's hard to tell. The seller hasn't even given me feedback on it even though I gave them good feedback. Should I ask them if I can sell it back?

I've been holding out for a Carly, too...really want a leather one, but with the legacy lining, which I'm hoping they'll do in the fall. I also love the large denim Carly but worry that the large Cs are too young for me (I'm mid thirties and holding!)..

I know what you mean about the PCE...I'm in the same boat. Want to wait but don't want to wait, either!

Ok, I think I'm going to get it (again). The only thing is, to get it, I would have to send back a bag I bought (haven't posted it yet) on Ebay. The seller was nice enough to take another person's bag back because they didn't think it was authentic. That was the only person I saw complain about it and I keep wondering if mine is or not. I got yes's and no's from a few people on here (not that I doubt either side), but it's hard to tell. The seller hasn't even given me feedback on it even though I gave them good feedback. Should I ask them if I can sell it back?
Well, would you be returning it because you don't want it anymore and want to get your Carly or because you truly believe it is NOT Authentic? If it IS a FAKE...definitely send it back and get your money back. If it IS Authentic, you could just keep it and sell it on Ebay and use that money to get Carly. You could do a BIN for what you paid plus fees, etc...

I don't think it's fake, but after seeing the other person's feedback (even though it was one out of hundreds) saying they thought theirs was fake, I've been anxious ever since. Also, I've never sold on Ebay before and don't know how to go about packaging it to sell. I guess I'll look online.
Well, would you be returning it because you don't want it anymore and want to get your Carly or because you truly believe it is NOT Authentic? If it IS a FAKE...definitely send it back and get your money back. If it IS Authentic, you could just keep it and sell it on Ebay and use that money to get Carly. You could do a BIN for what you paid plus fees, etc...

I know that we've requested more Khaki/Saddle Carly bags WEEKS ago and STILL have not received them so I am afraid they might be in short supply in JAX. They're the most popular style, something like 4 to 1 over any other bag in the store, according to my manager.

Just a heads-up, I'm not trying to cause a panic!

I've been holding out for a Carly, too...really want a leather one, but with the legacy lining, which I'm hoping they'll do in the fall. I also love the large denim Carly but worry that the large Cs are too young for me (I'm mid thirties and holding!)..

I know what you mean about the PCE...I'm in the same boat. Want to wait but don't want to wait, either!

I am 40+ and it never occured to me that the cotton denim was too youthful for me. I ought to let you know I am a woman of style and class so you can take my word for it! :okay:

It's not like I have a choice anyway, but does anyone think they'll be out of them by next week? I'm talking about the large saddle or black. Should I wait until PCE or do you think they'll be gone by then? I don't even know if I'm getting a card since I've only bought one thing over $300 + tax in the boutique. I don't know what to do. :sad:

I am suffering from a similar concern about a bag I want to buy. Should I get it now and have a sure thing or do I gamble and wait for a nice discount. I DO know that the Carly is a great bag-I love my triplets!

I just got my medium black leather Carly this weekend... and I love it, love it, LOVE it! It's a gorgeous bag. I'd have hated myself if I didn't get it. But I didn't suspect they'd be out of it. Check the availability on-line and sneak a peek at where it's available in-stores... check other states. That should give you a clue to whether they are disappearing or not.

Coach was out of most of the carlys by the time I made it to the March pce. But since they got more, hopefully they will still have them. Its hard to tell someone to hold out, not knowing if they will get a pce card or if what they want will be in stock. Hopefully you won't have a problem.

Get this...

I did NOT like the Carlys when they first came out!:wtf:

I remember all of you girls DROOLING over them!

Then a few weeks ago, I woke up, looked at the pic on the website, and the rest is history!:love:

I LOVE my large Carly in Saddle/Khaki!

She is only a week old, but I can't stop looking at her either!

SO glad I bought her!:heart:

The look, the fit...she's GORGEOUS!:yes:

If you haven't done so already, go try one on Indigo!

I know that the khaki onces were sold out of the Austin locations but they said they are trying to get some additional ones....

Hope that helps!

It really is a great year round bag, and I think the denim is actually great year round if you're in warmer climates...