Waikiki Limited Edition Bag

My friend told me that the Waikiki boutique has a limited edition bag and wallet.

Does anyone have pictures or a price?

I love to buy limited edition items. It makes it more rare and special, don't you think?

Am wondering if the reference is to this year's grafitti tote that only the Hawaii boutique got. The other boutiques got the fold over grafitti bag but not the tote. Didn't know there was a wallet, but if there is one in this collection, I'm sure it's a cute piece. I have the ballet flats. You can always call Stuart Ing, the asst. manager there in Hawaii. He's ever so helpful and nice to speak with. I have an email and phone no for him. If you'd like it, just ask.

Am wondering if the reference is to this year's grafitti tote that only the Hawaii boutique got. The other boutiques got the fold over grafitti bag but not the tote. Didn't know there was a wallet, but if there is one in this collection, I'm sure it's a cute piece. I have the ballet flats. You can always call Stuart Ing, the asst. manager there in Hawaii. He's ever so helpful and nice to speak with. I have an email and phone no for him. If you'd like it, just ask.

Hello,
Could you pm me with Stuart's email, so I could email him about this LE bag. Do you think he could email some pics to me? Thanks!!