Silicone lip implants?

thelace

Founder of B.U.M.
O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Has anyone heard of this - or had it done?

It is supposed to be very good, permanent (as in you don't need top-ups etc) but you can have it reversed. It IS surgery though.

I think that Jessica Simpson had them done... she admitted it in a magazine interview a while ago. At least I'm pretty sure it was silicon lip implants. There were pictures of her floating around on the internet soon after she had them done... she looked like a "sad clown" (her lips were very swollen and dropping downwards). It really depends on the woman, and the doctor performing it though... as long as they don't go overboard I think it should be okay.

I think that Jessica Simpson had them done... she admitted it in a magazine interview a while ago. At least I'm pretty sure it was silicon lip implants. There were pictures of her floating around on the internet soon after she had them done... she looked like a "sad clown" (her lips were very swollen and dropping downwards). It really depends on the woman, and the doctor performing it though... as long as they don't go overboard I think it should be okay.
Oh no wonder i always thought her lips looked off