Pre-orders For Fall Bags At Saks.com (pics)

lightblue84

Mar 31, 2007
Fendi

B. Mix Large Tote $ 1070

0431076335213_275x275.jpg

Fendi

Chef Tote $ 1930

0431076335442_275x275.jpg

I never thought I would hear myself say "I really hate this spy"! But - I really hate this spy - and it's over $6k wtf

Attachments

• Multicolour Spy.jpg
    Multicolour Spy.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 41
Thanks for the info, First time I've been on the Saks website. Never bothered before seeing as they don't ship internationally - don't want to see all these goodies that I just can't have lol.

That spy was on sale on the saks website a few months ago at nearly half the price.

Riffraff Neimanmarcus.com ship to the UK, if buying from them heres a tip use your American Express card then its easy.

That spy was on sale on the saks website a few months ago at nearly half the price.

Riffraff Neimanmarcus.com ship to the UK, if buying from them heres a tip use your American Express card then its easy.

Yes, it was indeed. I noticed that a couple of weeks ago because I had it in my shopping bag during the last big saks sale..it was more than 60 percent off..then it was sold out and now it's back. I actually called saks.com and mentioned that this bag was on a final cut price months ago and asked if I could still get it for that price and they said "no" :sad:..oh well...I will wait for it to go back down. I think it's actually beautiful IRL...craftsmanship is exceptional.