Caviar flat/dull quilt?

zh123

Sep 26, 2012
Hi,

So I was in Madrid about three weeks ago and went to the Chanel boutique to find a classic jumbo but it wasn't available. So instead I bought an l-zip pocket wallet and it's my first Chanel as well. :biggrin:

So anyway, I only just remembered that people always see the puffiness of the quilts when purchasing a Chanel. I was so excited to be buying my first Chanel that I forgot to check on this. So I finally checked on the internet the images of other l-zip pocket wallets and I found the quilts to be really puffy! Way more puffy than mine! I don't really mind I guess as long as I know it's original and all but I can't stop looking at the pictures on the internet and feel mad at myself cause I didn't remember to check on the puffiness! What do you guys think? It's so flat right! Am I making a big deal of it?? :Push:

Attachments

• IMAG1742_1.jpg
    IMAG1742_1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,559
Congratulations on your first purchase! It looks really nice. I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes the pics online can be fakes so I wouldn't trust the pics as you have an authentic! Just enjoy!!

Congratulations on your first purchase! It looks really nice. I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes the pics online can be fakes so I wouldn't trust the pics as you have an authentic! Just enjoy!!

Thank you! I do enjoy the wallet. I love that it has a lot of card slots and the medium compact size! I'm so in love with it :cloud9:

Hi,

So I was in Madrid about three weeks ago and went to the Chanel boutique to find a classic jumbo but it wasn't available. So instead I bought an l-zip pocket wallet and it's my first Chanel as well. :biggrin:

So anyway, I only just remembered that people always see the puffiness of the quilts when purchasing a Chanel. I was so excited to be buying my first Chanel that I forgot to check on this. So I finally checked on the internet the images of other l-zip pocket wallets and I found the quilts to be really puffy! Way more puffy than mine! I don't really mind I guess as long as I know it's original and all but I can't stop looking at the pictures on the internet and feel mad at myself cause I didn't remember to check on the puffiness! What do you guys think? It's so flat right! Am I making a big deal of it?? :Push:
Very Nice wallet :smile:

Thank you all! And I feel so assured now! And i feel very lucky to have bought my first Chanels in Europe, as there's no Chanel boutique where I come from, and the closest place to buy Chanel is in Singapore (but the price, eek!) That was why I was determined to get some on my Euro trip :smile:

I finally got my hands on the WOC!! I love it so much, but I've been looking through the WOC thread and I see a big difference with some other WOCs (they're more puffy and shiny). Do you guys think mine looks dull and flat? Will post more close-up pictures after work... I'm not sure if I should go back and exchange it, this one was "on the sales floor" as they didn't have any more in the back... I'm new to Chanel, so I'm not sure how it's like for someone to purchase something off their sales floor that people can touch and try on.. They said it has only been a week since it was out on the floor.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    666.1 KB · Views: 1,383
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    672 KB · Views: 1,355