A bag you would never buy...

venetiakim

wants to travel away
Oct 9, 2006
What bag would you never buy? For me it's a mono Bucket. I just happen not to like it's shape a lot. I wouldn't be able to pull it off anyway.

Share yours...

I love the mirrior but I would never buy it. I just don't think I could pull it off. I love how it looks on others but not something I would probably buy.

Although I love the alma, I will never buy the monogram Alma cos of the vachette bottom! I admire those who carry the mono alma with confidence and ease. I cannot do that!! Personally, I think it is so hard to keep it clean! I would go for a damier alma though.

Anything from the mirroir line would be out of the question for me. I think it's a bit too flashy for my personality. Others wear it well though. I prefer the classic monogram print for most items.

I don't like the
- Dentelle (too "much" for me!, i don't like "gold or silver on my bags!)
- Polka Dots and Polka Dots Fleurs (also "Too much")
- Olympe
- Riveting
- Cuir tressé (too ordinary for this price!)
I like more the classic and elegant style of Monogramm, Epi, Mini Lin, Vernis..:okay:

Goodness, I'm going to feel bad for listing all of these :smile: It's not that I hate the bags, it's just that they're not for me!

- Beverly MM
- Bucket
- Musette Salsa
- Noe
- Amazone
- Hudson GM
- Viva - Cite
- Coussin
- Excentri - Cite
- MC Rita
- MC Rift
- Vernis Maple Drive
- Vernis Stillwood Vertical
- Belem

I've learned to never say never...........seeing things in real life can really change your mind!
I used to not really care for the Alma, but seeing it in action, it's now on my wishlist!

I love the mirrior but I would never buy it. I just don't think I could pull it off. I love how it looks on others but not something I would probably buy.

I'm with you on this one! I love the look but, for me, the reality would be a whole lot different. Someone mentioned on another thread how great it would be if there was a Mirior cles or agenda...those I could do!

Shapes that I don't like are the BH... I know I'm probably the only one that doesn't like it. Again, it looks great on others... just not for me. Also, the Noe...I LOVE this style (especially with bandeaus tied to it) but it just doesn't work for me IRL.