Involuntary Coach ban support group

He moved out and has declared war on me. He is currently stalking and issuing threats via Twitter and Instagram and I'm pretty sure the toothpicks I found sticking out of my wall are a warning....

Love your posts

Send to Mr. Stick to me, he can spend a few weeks in Miami, enjoying the weather & getting a tan

I get stuffed delivered all the time, UPS even kind enough to deliver items that are not even mine to me, Mr. Stick can help me can help me by either calling UPS and letting them know they left a package at the wrong house again or help me walk it over to the right house

I realize my priorities have been wrong. Since I already have the purse, I need to focus my efforts on finding a gorgeous hunk to help me carry it. DH should be happy when I tell him I'm not looking for more purses, right?
TPF and Laura are not responsible for divorce attorneys either!!

And us single girls don't need anymore competition either. ;)

Love your posts

Send to Mr. Stick to me, he can spend a few weeks in Miami, enjoying the weather & getting a tan

I get stuffed delivered all the time, UPS even kind enough to deliver items that are not even mine to me, Mr. Stick can help me can help me by either calling UPS and letting them know they left a package at the wrong house again or help me walk it over to the right house
Thanks and I am not speaking to that twig! He moved out in a huff after I told him no more Coach for awhile but still returns at night to moon me through every window. Do you know how much noise he makes rattling the window panes while he twerks all over them? I'm about to call a wood chipper!

I realize my priorities have been wrong. Since I already have the purse, I need to focus my efforts on finding a gorgeous hunk to help me carry it. DH should be happy when I tell him I'm not looking for more purses, right?

Don't forget to post his pic when you find him! I'm sure the DH won't mind. There's nothing wrong with looking at the menu when you're on a diet. We're a bunch of ladies with exceptional willpower that would never order anything we didn't need, right? :roflmfao:

I am not speaking to that twig! He moved out in a huff after I told him no more Coach for awhile but still returns at night to moon me through every window. Do you know how much noise he makes rattling the window panes while he twerks all over them? I'm about to call a wood chipper!

Send him down to Mardi Gras! Maybe he could get his fix helping me hand out Coach gifts.
On second thought, he's not that big on giving away Coach pieces, is he?

Last edited:
Send him down to Mardi Gras! Maybe he could get his fix helping me hand out Coach gifts.
On second thought, he's not that big on giving away Coach pieces, is he?

I yelled the invitation out the front door while dodging tomatoes and other assorted thrown fruit and you got an ugly hand gesture and "unless the gifts are for Stick and he's formally invited to be King Rex, he ain't coming!". There was also a slew of curses coming from his sappy little mouth which I won't repeat here...

FYI, he's trying to unionize our hula babes and magic mike extras so tip well! :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1423184836.827338.jpg

Even Thor wants me to have my HG purse. Look at how strong he is holding up the duffle with one finger. Ok I know this is totally low tech but now that I am not buying purses, maybe I can afford some photoshop classes. Day 2 of the ban is over (only 363 days left for me). Have a good night, ladies.