Amulette de Cartier

Hi girls!
do you think the smaller version in MOP is ok for everyday neckless? I'm a slender girl (English isn't my mother's tongue, so I'm not sure how to describe that I'm petite), but I'm afraid that the smaller neckless will look to sligh... :thinking:

here are some pis from the web where you can compare sizes (maybe you saw them already)

mulets3.jpg

belmodo.tv/assets/72764/Cartier_Amulette-02.jpg (can't post this pic here for some reason)

Last edited:
Hi girls!

do you think the smaller version in MOP is ok for everyday neckless? I'm a slender girl (English isn't my mother's tongue, so I'm not sure how to describe that I'm petite), but I'm afraid that the smaller neckless will look to sligh... :thinking:

here are some pis from the web where you can compare sizes (maybe you saw them already)

mulets3.jpg

belmodo.tv/assets/72764/Cartier_Amulette-02.jpg

I think it would look really nice on a petite person. It looks great on the models and bloggers I've seen wear it!

Candice0985 thanks for your opinion,
I think you have an excellent taste (I saw your pics in many threads)

more opinions are very welcome)))

and I was rather dissapointed to hear that the smaller neckless didn't "unlock" as other did (or I should write "does"? hope you understand what I mean)

Candice0985 thanks for your opinion,
I think you have an excellent taste (I saw your pics in many threads)

more opinions are very welcome)))

and I was rather dissapointed to hear that the smaller neckless didn't "unlock" as other did (or I should write "does"? hope you understand what I mean)

Oh thanks. 😊 I think we have similar taste in jewellery! Btw your English is fantastic!

The smaller necklaces do not unlock only the longer medium length ( I think it's 20 inches long?) and large diamond model

Btw your English is fantastic!
thanks! hope it'll get better with practice))

The smaller necklaces do not unlock only the longer medium length ( I think it's 20 inches long?) and large diamond model

oh, I understand, so the smaller one looses part of its charm...

but pricier versions are out of my budget for the moment so I'm thinking to get small neckless now or the medium one next year... a hard choice :biggrin:

Hello ladies!

I have been considering to buy the Amulette de Cartier necklace and would love to start a thread where we discuss and talk about the colors, sizes and prices of course lol :P:P

Shall we begin? I’m saving up to buy the MOP piece but not sure which size should I go for, the chain on the small is okay but it does not lock :sad: and chain length on the medium one is too long for me! Any advice?

Ladies, show us what pieces you have and how do you feel about it :love::love:

Hello ladies!

I have been considering to buy the Amulette de Cartier necklace and would love to start a thread where we discuss and talk about the colors, sizes and prices of course lol :P:P

Shall we begin? I’m saving up to buy the MOP piece but not sure which size should I go for, the chain on the small is okay but it does not lock :sad: and chain length on the medium one is too long for me! Any advice?

Ladies, show us what pieces you have and how do you feel about it :love::love:

you could always buy the medium and have the chain shortened?

I have the MOP bracelet and I wear it all the time!