What is this Chanel bag called?

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
I bought this small Chanel bag at NM SouthPark in Charlotte, and forgot to ask the name of the bag. It kind of reminds me of the Cambon bags but I always see them with contrasting colors. The size is 8" x 5". It's embarrassing how little I know about Chanel but I'm trying to learn.

TIA!

Attachments

• chanel1.jpg
    chanel1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 69
  • chanel2.jpg
    chanel2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 68
I bought this small Chanel bag at NM SouthPark in Charlotte, and forgot to ask the name of the bag. It kind of reminds me of the Cambon bags but I always see them with contrasting colors. The size is 8" x 5". It's embarrassing how little I know about Chanel but I'm trying to learn.

TIA!

it's gorgeous!
do you mind if I ask you how much you paid for it?
TIA...

Great bag! I am an NC girl too. I've only been to NM in Charlotte once and I was in HEAVEN! I was not bag shopping that day, but I did bring home a new pair of Chanel earrings and bracelt. Did they have cute things? I'd love to get back there soon.

it's gorgeous!
do you mind if I ask you how much you paid for it?
TIA...

It was $795 (+tax of course). The NM Chanel boutique had a lot of styles I thought. Someone who knows more than I about Chanel, Prada Psycho, said they'd just gotten a shipment in. Natasha, the SA there is so nice.

I love that mall. We have no shopping in my area of NC so every now and then I drive to Charlotte for shopping.