Please, recommend a bag for me. Thank you!

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I want a new shoulder bag as the past year I have bought many handheld bags and I think it is not practical enough. First, I plan to buy a LV bag so I will have some money left for other things or saving. I think to buy a Saleya PM but couldn't choose between Azur and Ebene. I love Azur but I hate patina so at last I couldn't make a decision to buy it.

Lately I have new 3 shoulder bag. They are Chanel Cabas in white, am not a plastic bag and LV baggy PM. My BF always told me to buy LV because I rarely use my Chanel bags. It's true. I love Chanel bags so much and I am afraid to take them out :sad:!! Believe it or not all of my Chanels are still in Mint condition like new !!

Anyway, I'm looking for a new Chanel bag :idea: which I can use it as my everyday bag. I don't like classic flap,GST, or PST. I will buy a Paris B. tote and am waiting to see whether it is gonna be on this summer sale or not. So no Paris B. tote for now.

I like something chic and trendy. My budget is around $2000. Any recommendation , pleaseeeeeeeeee.:smile: Thanks in advance.

Cotton Club is also nice but I already have 2 Cambon bags and I like Cambon better.

Tod,

Bowler is a great great choice but just wonder is it still available in normal Black?

The expandables are great! Lots of room and easy to carry. I just got a navy blue one and I love it! It did cost almost $2500 though and it looks like the price is increasing:sad:

Pic of soft & chain (large & medium) and the timeless totes (red and beige, but they also have black):

Attachments

• DSC00800.JPG
    DSC00800.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4935.JPG
    IMG_4935.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 41
  • ChanelTimelessToteRedCaviar.jpg
    ChanelTimelessToteRedCaviar.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00737.JPG
    DSC00737.JPG