How I store my items

The container store had some canvas storage boxes that are pretty good for storing. It's breathable and can be zippered up to keep dust out. I put my bags in their dust bags then put them in the canvas boxes.

The items that have leather will need to breathe or they will end up cracking and getting dry.

Not recommended to store anything in the boxes.

Ok, so this is bad for the cowhide leather lining? I think this is why my cles felt stiff after being stored this way. Maybe I will just store with the lid off of the box.

oh no i store all my SLGs in their original boxes too and they been that way for awhile too some of them dont even get used however i store my bags in their dust bags only

I've always been told by SA's not to store in boxes and I've been buying LV for a long time and haven't had any problems. So.....you may want to ask your SA.

The container store had some canvas storage boxes that are pretty good for storing. It's breathable and can be zippered up to keep dust out. I put my bags in their dust bags then put them in the canvas boxes.

Oh, have you a link to what you are using? I'm trying to find a good solution that is neatly stackable!

LOL, dustbag. The boxes are gift boxes. The dustbags are for storage.

+1 on this, my SA also advised me not to store in the boxes. I know, and they'd be SO convenient! But, we must protect our expensive pretties!

Maybe if you leave the lid off. I keep all of mine on a shelf in their dustbags. As long as they can breathe.

I used to store mine in a plastic bin, then plastic bin with lid off and now they are just on the shelf in their dust bags.