Identify This LV

WOW, thank you SOOO MUCH!! That yellow/gold colored one is almost EXACTLY the same. The one I have does not have a zipper inside, and the inside is a smooth leather. Did that one sell for $195.00 US dollars? Boy, thank you so very much, you really, really helped me. At least I know where to start with an e-bay price. I appreciate it so much! Marilyn

What on earth!?!

http://cgi.ebay.de/GUARANTEED-AUTHE...2QQihZ004QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe it's the dragonne clutch you have?

kuracchihj9.jpg

NOPE not that one. It did look like that "yellow" one in the above link. It looks just like an envelope. I am going to start the bidding at $125.00 cause I hate all that dragging on and on and on. It's a nice clutch, I think it will sell. If you can answer one more question...do LV bags get MORE valuable as they get older and dis-continued? I would think they do. anyway, thank you everyone for all the help. Marilyn

ADDY..YES, that is it!!! Do you know much about it..although its a little too late, cause its already up on ebay, but I would still like to know more about it. I appreciate the correctly on the date, that makes more sence to me. It's pretty, and looked nice with my black cocktail dress, sort of "classed" it up, ut its small, and I need my glasses, cell phone, makeup, tissues..I just like all my stuff with me! I really think the value is up there, and thanks for telling me it was made in 87. M.

ADDY..YES, that is it!!! Do you know much about it..although its a little too late, cause its already up on ebay, but I would still like to know more about it. I appreciate the correctly on the date, that makes more sence to me. It's pretty, and looked nice with my black cocktail dress, sort of "classed" it up, ut its small, and I need my glasses, cell phone, makeup, tissues..I just like all my stuff with me! I really think the value is up there, and thanks for telling me it was made in 87. M.

Glad to hear that this is what your clutch looks like - it was discontinued long ago. They pop up on eBay once in a while... I think they are stunning and very classy! :yes: