Help me pick a color for Marcie

vannec

Jul 17, 2013
Hi ladies, I recently bought the Large Marcie in Tan and I'm going to change it for the Medium. I prefer the longer strap and overall look of the bag in medium, but now I'm stuck on the color. I love/hate having so many beautiful colors to pick from. It makes the decision so much harder! I would like something neutral so I'm in between the Cashmere Gray, Anemone pink (blush) and Tan. Please let me know your thought, color is so hard for me. I'm trying to upload pictures, but it keeps failing.

hi ladies, i recently bought the large marcie in tan and i'm going to change it for the medium. I prefer the longer strap and overall look of the bag in medium, but now i'm stuck on the color. I love/hate having so many beautiful colors to pick from. It makes the decision so much harder! I would like something neutral so i'm in between the cashmere gray, anemone pink (blush) and tan. Please let me know your thought, color is so hard for me. .

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1420735057.509587.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1420735239.942895.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1420735336.413803.jpg

Do you live in warm weather or cold?

What are the predominate colors in your wardrobe?

Do you like a pop of color or something that blends in?

All three are good choices actually, what colored bags do you own already?

I am pro cashmere grey as I LOVE this on my Paraty, but my best friend has a Marcie Crossbody in Tan which is tdf as well. Both are great neutrals, so for me it would be between these two depending on your skin type and if you prefer cooler or warmer tones in your wardrobe.

When I got my Paraty, they had one in Anemone Pink as well. I loved that colour and it is neutral as well, but IMO not as versatile as the other two! In addition it is such auf light tone that I personally would always be afraid of colour transfer...

i have a tan marcie and a cashmere grey paraty and honestly, u can't go wrong with either choice, both are beautiful neutrals that will match everything and be year-round colors! :biggrin: