Yeeeehaaa, the Pod Rogue is back....

HelleV2

O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
I'm just so happy - saw one and snatched it in a heart beat. After that i saw there was two more - I didn't realize that until after, but luckily I got the one I really wanted, with different colors to mach different bags. I'm curious to see, who bought the other two :graucho:

It arrived today and I love it and want more. She states in the listing she has gotten a new sewing machine and will be producing them again, this was leather "leftover" from back then and she will be buying new. Yeah can't wait.

I'm so happy with this little critter and want more :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• Pod Rogue.jpg
    Pod Rogue.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,017
I'm just so happy - saw one and snatched it in a heart beat. After that i saw there was two more - I didn't realize that until after, but luckily I got the one I really wanted, with different colors to mach different bags. I'm curious to see, who bought the other two :graucho:

It arrived today and I love it and want more. She states in the listing she has gotten a new sewing machine and will be producing them again, this was leather "leftover" from back then and she will be buying new. Yeah can't wait.

I'm so happy with this little critter and want more :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Good to see you back here! :wave:

Chyeaahhh! She posted this last week :smile:

RoguePodsReturn.png