Matches Fashion

fah51

Dec 20, 2006
Just got back from Matches with 2 Balenciagas half price. They still have some Chloes, including an orange Paddy, some Ediths and a metallic Betty. Also some Marc Jacobs, Pradas and a special edition red croc Balenciaga down from £7700 to £3700 - a bargain if you have the money in the first place! Don't say I didn't warn you!!

Mooks, call customer services, it definitely states valid from 16/5/07. They may take your order over the phone if its easier for them to take the discount off, but thats definately the code, and it was sent to me via post today :smile:

oooooooooooooh! thanks chloe-babe!!! I've been coveting sooooo much o n there! hummmmmm maybe its time to treat myself....:biggrin:

BTW, everytime I see you post, I have this mental image of Kiefer Sutherland surrounded by fabulous bags & shoes tapping away frantically on his keyboard to the TPF:biggrin: great image!:biggrin:

mooks, I just got a transparent card with this discount code on it, along with my latest look book catalogue in the post :smile:

did you call them and get your pumps?
:biggrin:

No I didn't, tempted to wait until the sales now but will certainly be calling Matches to find out why the hell I didn't get that card.....especially as I've only just dropped £515 on two pairs of Lanvin ballet pumps in there :huh:

oooooooooooooh! thanks chloe-babe!!! I've been coveting sooooo much o n there! hummmmmm maybe its time to treat myself....:biggrin:

BTW, everytime I see you post, I have this mental image of Kiefer Sutherland surrounded by fabulous bags & shoes tapping away frantically on his keyboard to the TPF:biggrin: great image!:biggrin:

Now, imagine Kiefer, slipping on a pair of Louboutins, and I am pretty much done :P:heart:

Awesome code- just tried it on my shopping basket contents and it worked:tup: didn't buy though- yet. It makes that £1050 purchase £900 more attractive:happydance: so perhaps...

The code is still working? I got it sent through the post, after moaning to them about not getting it, and it had a validity period