Help, does any one know where i can find the Giant Sandstone Day?

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Girls, i need help.:sos: I have to have the Giant Sandstone Day. :hysteric:Call me crazy but I have to have it.:sweatdrop: BalNY, Saks, NM, and Barney's don't have it. :crybaby:Have you seen one any where and do you know where i can find one? Any help is appreciated.:heart:

Girls, i need help.:sos: I have to have the Giant Sandstone Day. :hysteric:Call me crazy but I have to have it.:sweatdrop: BalNY, Saks, NM, and Barney's don't have it. :crybaby:Have you seen one any where and do you know where i can find one? Any help is appreciated.:heart:
Some Nordstroms carry Bbags have you tried there? can't think of anywhere else right now

Oh Nanaz, I agree.........you definitely have to have this bag. It is so gorgeous. There was one on ebay recently. Did it sell already? I'm going to look now. It's sold. Have you checked Barney's or BalNY?

I am in Europe and am looking for it as well, no one has it. I have tried a few shops. They keep trying to pawn a hobo off on me instead of the day, or they try to convince me that natural or white is betteer, when ALL I WANT IS A SANDSTONE DAY GH. Its very annoying when SA's think that a bag is a bag, if you cant find what you want then just take something else...

Anyway NANAZ, I am with you on this one! We shall find our bags!

Oh lucky you! I had seen it and then got swamped with work and when I went back it was gone. Same with Bal NY, it was there and then when I called about it, it was gone.

Nanaz and I will find our bags, I have hope.......

I called everywhere looking w/ no luck.
A member here listed on ebay w/ a buy it now.
Couldn't resist!

It's beautiful. It's my fav right now!