Quick Box question?

Fred&Ginger

Mar 17, 2007
Does anyone know what season the box was introduced and after which season it was discontinued. I would like an idea of potentially what box colours may be out there in my search to increase my collection.

Thanks.

Current Box Collection:
Caramel
Grenat
Olive/origan on its way

Does anyone know what season the box was introduced and after which season it was discontinued. I would like an idea of potentially what box colours may be out there in my search to increase my collection.

Or if your don't know, tell me the earliest & latest seasons colour that you have and maybe I can work it out that way.

:yes:
Yep, Daisy is correct. The first Box styles came in the F/W 05 collection and the last ones are from F/W 06.
:crybaby:
OMG! I get sad everytime I think of it! My 3 fav colors are 05 BG Pink, Magenta, and Turq, and I would die of happiness if I had a BG Pink and Turq Box! I actually would trade all my bags for the Box style! Hands down my favorite style of them all!!!
:hysteric:

:yes:
Yep, Daisy is correct. The first Box styles came in the F/W 05 collection and the last ones are from F/W 06.
:crybaby:
OMG! I get sad everytime I think of it! My 3 fav colors are 05 BG Pink, Magenta, and Turq, and I would die of happiness if I had a BG Pink and Turq Box! I actually would trade all my bags for the Box style! Hands down my favorite style of them all!!!
:hysteric:

Have you seen the magenta box on ebay (UK). :drool::drool:

Ok, I got my black box in Feb 06, at that time they had it in denim, I think white, and like cornflower blue or something like that.......I remember that shortly after that they had the roulle (sp?) orange color, and I think the emerald green too, 99% sure I saw those two colors after I got mine, I remember thinking I would like it in the orange but was happy with my black and.....