Cleaning My Coach

May 12, 2007
So, I have a HUGE dilemma.:confused1:

I was at school yesterday and my pretty new blue bag got a stain on it! I don't even know what it is! It is the blue on in the picture below, it is a 2007 outlet bag (thats what you guys told me) it is hardly a week old and I almost cried!

I also have, as you can see, the Patchwork tote, and it is just dirty around the edges, and on the bottom, even tho I never put it on the ground...

How do I clean these. I don't have any money, but I have some woolite, can I just put them in the wash on the handwash or gentle cycle and air dry them, or what?

My sis also has two hamptons scribble hobos and a hamptons scribble tote, how should we wash them?

do you have any shout wipes? those are great for getting out stains

the key is to not use anything with too much water in it bc it will leave water spots

unfortunately with those light colored bags they show dirt very easily.

keep scrubbing with the baby wipes, you might have to put a little elbow grease into it, but several girls on this board swear it works.

If you can get some of the Coach cleaner, it really works well. I just bought some Signature Fabric cleaner and it got the spot on the bottom of my Carly bag out completely. Hope you are able to get it out!