Tiffany stacking rings ---

crjhht

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
These are so cute. Does anyone have any?

21604925_FL_LRG.jpg

19211932_FL_LRG.jpg

Those are so great! I've tried them on a time or two! I picked up one for my sister's birthday prezzie. She LOVES it! AND it gives me excuses to get her MORE!

hi guys!

i have the green (peridot) square now, and will be getting the pink one in the next few days (a birthday gift)!

i'm not sure if i want to change it up with the round or stay the same with the square.

any thoughts?

I got the square aquamarine today! Superstash I tried the round and the square on together and they don't really fit. I would say you need to stay with the square. I think it will look better if they are all the same shape.

hmm! i am going to look tomorrow. did your store have all the color/shape choices available? i have this feeling my store is going to be out of what i want to try...

i'm in nj -- riverside square, possibly going to short hills.

I got the square aquamarine today! Superstash I tried the round and the square on together and they don't really fit. I would say you need to stay with the square. I think it will look better if they are all the same shape.

Yes they had all the shapes and colors. I tried them all on and preferred the square. I though I would like the round more, but didn't. The round stones are a little smaller than the square also. I want to get all three colors and stack them together. One looks kind of skimpy lol...

I've been eyeing these guys for so long.
Maybe at the end of the summer I'll bite the bullet, depending on how much money I make over break, and how poor I want to be when college comes back into session..!