I got my first First!!!!! here's what I got >>>

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
the 05 bordeaux! Yes, I did have a bordeaux twiggy but I'm selling that one since I didn't like the shape enough. Thanks a million to the purse member who sold it to me. I'll take very good care of her.

This First is slightly lighter I think. Its the cutest little thing. I shyed away for a long time on a First thinking its too small but I wore it yesterday for work with a belted trench and its so cute!! I wore it either in the bend of my arm with my rolled up Elle magazine peaking out of it, or in my hand with tassles a swinging :wlae:

(I happen to own a pair of vintage looking dark red boots, pictured and wore them yesterday. A very unplanned match) :yes::

ps. I saw Tyra Banks at The Mercer Kitchen in NY 2 nights ago. She sat next to our table and was carrying her infamous fake grey bbag!!

Attachments

• DSC03582.jpg
    DSC03582.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 304
  • balenc.jpg
    balenc.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC03577.jpg
    DSC03577.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC03575.jpg
    DSC03575.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC03576.jpg
    DSC03576.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 297
the 05 bordeaux! Yes, I did have a bordeaux twiggy but I'm selling that one since I didn't like the shape enough. Thanks a million to the purse member who sold it to me. I'll take very good care of her.

This First is slightly lighter I think. Its the cutest little thing. I shyed away for a long time on a First thinking its too small but I wore it yesterday for work with a belted trench and its so cute!! I wore it either in the bend of my arm with my rolled up Elle magazine peaking out of it, or in my hand with tassles a swinging :wlae:

(I happen to own a pair of vintage looking dark red boots, pictured and wore them yesterday. A very unplanned match) :yes::
Karen I'm so please you love your new baby...although I miss her:crybaby:
You look beautiful with her! I love your outfit:yes:

mimi - yea I really wasn't sure on this. Its so small (but so cute!). I'm still adjusting to it actually but I do love it. Some pics under the celebs carrying their Firsts sold it to me too actually. lol!!!

Karen I'm so please you love your new baby...although I miss her:crybaby:
You look beautiful with her! I love your outfit:yes:

Thanks for the smooth transaction. She's in safe hands :yes: and as for the outfit, my boyfr looked me up and down and said 'did you buy those boots with that bag?' :roflmfao: It does look cute together.

ps. I saw Tyra Banks at The Mercer Kitchen in NY 2 nights ago. She sat next to our table and was carrying her infamous fake grey bbag!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Karenab - congrats for ur 05 bordeaux first and it's my fav color as it reminds me of my 05 bordeaux work which i sold it (really regret....sigh).....the leather is TDF and u look gd with her:heart:

I have a bordeaux first and I think it's the perfect bag for when you just want to carry a wallet and a few other things. I also have a bordeaux box which I LOVE as a every day bag. Congrats!