The SG Bal Pals Club

I'm still lurking around. This club has been really quiet!

Hello! I don't think we've met!

Anyway... Bought any new Bals or eyeing any currently?

I've been really good. My last Bal purchases were during my Europe trip in 2013 - Black RGGH Handle (because RGGH was going to be discontinued) and a Bleu Mineral mGGH Velo (always wanted a second Velo in mGH) and a Vert Poker GSH Coin Purse (because I LOVE SLGs)

I was more active here in 2008. That's so long ago!
Sold a few of my Bals. Have been really good, only bought a backpack and bracelet last year.

Almost bought a Vert Poker Work during the Club21 pop-up sale at Forum but felt it was too bright. The price was very tempting though! Did you go for the sale? It was chaotic! Lol

I was more active here in 2008. That's so long ago!
Sold a few of my Bals. Have been really good, only bought a backpack and bracelet last year.

Almost bought a Vert Poker Work during the Club21 pop-up sale at Forum but felt it was too bright. The price was very tempting though! Did you go for the sale? It was chaotic! Lol

I see. I only joined tPF in 2009 which was the year I got my first Bal.

The color Vert Poker is gorgeous! Just a happy shade of green. I'm a green fanatic.

No, I didn't go for that sale. I'm pretty much Bal-content. Happy with my collection, and nothing has really caught my eye. But then again i haven't really been keeping up with the colours.

I can imagine the chaos at the sale - I did go for the Celine sale at Hilton. I went after work and it seemed like all the good stuff (someone had sent me pics from the morning) were gone. Just lots and lots of Cabas left.

Haha, I'm also crazy about green now! Been looking for a deep green backpack, clip clutch and vert menthe weekender (which is impossible to find)!
Ever since AW took over, the colors were boring and no green at all! So nothing really caught my eyes which is good for my pocket. Lol

Happy new year to everyone! Oops, 8 days late...!

Hi Shopboy & ieweuyhs! This thread has been quiet indeed! I've always been a silent visitor but thought, it's a new year, so let's try something new and make new friends. :smile: Am happy to meet fellow Bal lovers here on this thread. It sure beats talking to a wall about Bal bags, hahaha. And what do you know... I was at the Celine sale at Hilton too!

Shopboy... you went for the Club21 sale! Cool. I heard the discounts were really good. Vert Poker is a really green green! Yeah, it's a little loud, but it sure commands attention! And I :heart: Works! They are the bomb!

ieweuyhs... you have such a lovely collection! Have always drooled at your rainbow of mirrors. :loveeyes: You are lucky to have a Black with RGGH in your collection. Absolutely :heart: the flat clutch. And Bleu Mineral! A lovely lovely blue. :smile:

Hi Jooon,

Ya the Club21 sale was crazy! 60% off Bal bags! So naturally everybody was fighting for it. By the time I was there only Vert Poker & Vert Sauge Work left. Tried on both colors but really wanted a luscious dark green (Pine or Vert Menthe) so I left empty handed. Which was a good thing cause the q to pay was even more ridiculous and I needed to rush back to office! LOL

Hopefully there'll be another pop-up sale this year!

shopboy >>> OOO! Pine is delicious! And chevre too... :heart: So are you actively hunting for one? I hope you find one in good condition. Hunting is always fun! Yeah... I heard about the notorious queues to pay. A friend said it was like an hour-long queue. Goodness. I did manage to pick up some scraps (ha!) at the Club 21 pop-up sale at Forum, where they sold off what couldn't sell at the F1 pit sale. Saw many Mulberry bags there. Of course, no Balenciagas in sight! Like you said, not exactly a bad thing! ;)