Spent my Coach $$ on..

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Ok so it's my bf's 30th birthday and he's so nice and sweet (surprises me with random coach gifts, etc) so I wanted to get him something he would LOVE for a long time.

So yesterday I bought him a Weber gas grill. Of course this $500+ grill totally blew my bag budget for a while :sad:
OF COURSE I will still be shopping at Wrentham and buying up little accessories and stuff for myself --can't ban myself completely!

But at least I know it's something he will enjoy and use often (and I get him to cook dinner..lol!)

My birthday is coming up in July so maybe he'll return the favor and surprise me with something Coach :P

Well, Happy Birthday to your dear BF. I am sure the grill will light his fire! :roflmfao: Sorry, I crack myself up! Based on what you have told us in the past, I am SURE your BF will be very good to you on your birthday.

That's sweet of you. And the Weber gas grills are the best! (And he can grill you dinner, lol!)
I heard they were the best but I couldn't believe how pricey they were! The one I really wanted was like $800 but settled for a cheaper, middle of the road model. Anyway I'm going to take him to the store tomorrow to pick it up and he can upgrade it then if he wants :P

I'll have to think of some excuse as to why I'm taking him to a hardware store for his 30th birthday.
"honey, do you mind if I pick up some paint samples? Won't take a minute. Oh can we drive your truck there as well??"

hehe

What a great gift and wonderful surprise!!! He will definitely be cooking more dinners now. :yes:

Last year, I bought my hubby a grill for a birthday gift, too. He had to put it together himself though! haha! I stayed far, far away during that time. heh

That was very sweet of you!! :yes: I'm sure it will come back to you in the future with good bag karma!!

Let me tell you, we bought a new grill right after we got married - and it was one the best investments we made in "household items"!! During the warmer months, we use it 90% of the time to make dinner, and it is alot of fun to grill out when family comes over etc... You'll get enjoyment out of it too!! ;)

Well, Happy Birthday to your dear BF. I am sure the grill will light his fire! :roflmfao: Sorry, I crack myself up! Based on what you have told us in the past, I am SURE your BF will be very good to you on your birthday.

I really think he's one of the few BF's that actually picks up on hints!! I have been dropping them left and right..lol

What a great gift and wonderful surprise!!! He will definitely be cooking more dinners now. :yes:

Last year, I bought my hubby a grill for a birthday gift, too. He had to put it together himself though! haha! I stayed far, far away during that time. heh

The store offered to put it together for me for free but I wanted to make sure it's a model he likes (or if he wants to upgrade to that super duper awesome one).. so I told the store to keep it in the box until he sees it. Then they can assemble.

Good for you! How sweet! It's definitely worth it to give someone else a gift - and what goes around comes around. So funny, we're actually looking at Weber's this weekend too! Happy Birthday bf!