one less to my collection.

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
Within like 15 minutes of posting my NWT Paradiso BV on e-bay, it sold with the BIN for the amount I paid for it. I'm one step closer to getting my Coach large denim Carly!! I want that bag above all else right now... Sorry tokidoki!! But I still have extreme love for my Spiaggia zucca and denaro! Hehehe.

I wonder what I should get rid of next? I know I definitely want to keep my Inferno MM and denaro...

Hahaha. I'm not losing my toki-love, Jess... but when I saw that Coach bag, I hadn't felt that way about a Coach bag in YEARS!! So I know I have to have it. But it's so expensive that I just need to get rid of some of my tokidoki and other Coach stuff that I don't use...

And I think you did, Xelia! Hehe. Do you have other tokidoki items or is this your first?

Xelia welcome to tpf & thank you for helping maya get rid of toki so she can buy her coach bag lmfao.

Maya - I completely understand :nods: you gotta do what you gotta do lol. When my bf jokingly said that I love toki more than him and my cat...i really got mad and i threw my spiaggia bambino on the floor.

My happy unicorn knew I just needed to make a statement - he was fine after that :biggrin: I did dust him off though lmfao. No hugs, but maybe if he feels unloved I will hug him later :biggrin:

Thanks for the welcome :smile: It is unfortunately not my first tokidoki bag, it's actually my sixth. Which is not bad for buying my first one about two weeks ago (a Spiaggia Dolce!) I told myself I'd never get addicted to anything like this, but now here I am two weeks later buying my sixth one on impulse. And there are still about three more bags I want!

I'm looking for Paradiso, Citta Rosa, and Amore Zuccas, and a Citta or Citta Rosa Denaro with the pink haired girl or the pig hot air balloon (which I want the most) because I am pink haired and pig obsessed!

The zucca's ARE wonderful... I have one in Spiaggia with a matching denaro and it's my favorite tokidoki items!!

You can try calling the Southampton LeSportsac outlet for a Paradiso zucca. As far as Citta/Citta Rosa, I think you may only find that on e-bay now... And the Amore, I dunno, you'd have to ask the girls on the mainland since Hawaii and Guam don't receive zucca's.

I'm looking for Paradiso, Citta Rosa, and Amore Zuccas, and a Citta or Citta Rosa Denaro with the pink haired girl or the pig hot air balloon (which I want the most) because I am pink haired and pig obsessed!
As of a few days ago, Southhampton still had Paradiso Zuccas for $138. 1-631-283-1733, ask for Diane or Lindsay to help with print placement.

There's still tons of Amore in the Macy's here, I assume all the Macy's probably have it, and they're having a sale starting next Wednesday:
http://forum.purseblog.com/tokidoki-and-lesportsac/fyi-macys-sale-5-23-07-a-133698.html

I think a Citta Rose Zucca with very specific print placement may be a tough one. Any other bag styles you would consider in Citta Rose? If you can't find one on eBay, try posting on the LJ toki blog. Sometimes people sell their older bags to make room for new stuff:
http://community.livejournal.com/tokidoki_it/

As of a few days ago, Southhampton still had Paradiso Zuccas for $138. 1-631-283-1733, ask for Diane or Lindsay to help with print placement.

After reading this I called and spoke with Diane, and bought a Paradiso Zucca! I think I need to hold off of the impulse tokidoki buying for a while, this brings my count up to 8 within two weeks of buying my first bag. I think this just might make me an addict?