Teuim, Banabogi, Real or Opera?

chlak5

Jun 12, 2014
So I have it down that these four clinics are worth it for the price and the popularity.

I hear Real and Opera is popular among the locals while Teuim and Banabogi does well for eyelid surgeries as well and they are popular among the foreigners.

Can you guys give me your personal opinions or what you heard of these clinics?

I'm looking to get double eyelid revision, epi and lateralcantoplasty as well as nose bridge filler to finish it off.

Any reviews, thoughts on prices etc? I wouldn't mind spending a little more money for the permanent effect since I'm going to be living with these eyes forever and I really want to make sure I'm choosing the right clinic.

With that said, please chime in and let me know what you think. And there are any clinics you recommend, please let me know since I have some research to do.

Thanks guys!:smile:

Hi, I wrote about my experiences at Opera, Real, and Banobagi in this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/plastic-...ery-prices-experiences-and-photos-878483.html

It's a relatively new thread so it shouldn't take you too long to find my posts :smile:

All four clinics are reputable and popular in Korea, but you should definitely have multiple consultations to determine which clinic is right for you. In terms of pricing, this seems to be the order from most to least expensive: Teium > Banobagi > Real > Opera. The first two clinics are more foreigner-friendly, whereas the latter two cater more to locals. However, they will provide an English interpreter if you book ahead of time.

If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding the three clinics, feel free to pm me. Good luck