Comic Book Keyfob - Anyone have it?

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
This is so silly, but I adore that keyfob! But it is DOUBLE the price of all the other charms and fobs. I realize it is bigger and more complicated and CUTER, but it is still hard to swallow!

So can anyone show me pics to convince me that I NEED that fob to go on my new white bag? Is it worth it?

For the people who have seen it in person, how big is it? It doesn't give measurements on coach.com and the boutique I go to didn't have it last time I went. I don't want anything too huge, but it looks so adorable in the pictures! Can anyone give or guess at the approximate drop on it?

katrynar sure does have it, it's awesome.
I seen it in person and the freakin thing is BIG..haha.
BUT looks awesome on larger bags.
It would overwhelm a small bag

katrynar sure does have it, it's awesome.
I seen it in person and the freakin thing is BIG..haha.
BUT looks awesome on larger bags.
It would overwhelm a small bag
I think she posted pics with it hanging off a signature stripe tote in white and it looked FAB-U-LOUS...I love that fob too, but agree that $98 is a little much to stomach :lol:

This is so silly, but I adore that keyfob! But it is DOUBLE the price of all the other charms and fobs. I realize it is bigger and more complicated and CUTER, but it is still hard to swallow!

So can anyone show me pics to convince me that I NEED that fob to go on my new white bag? Is it worth it?
I HATE how expensive it is, but I think it would look AWESOME on a big white bag, you just might have to splurge!

Are there any for a bit cheaper on ebay? Just a thought

I have it and it is HUGE, from the top of the hook to the bottom it measures 7.5 inches...so yes it would look good on bigger bags I definitely agree with that...here is a picture of mine the day I got it and another one I just took a few minutes ago on my signature white bag I got last year off of coach.com...this key ring is so much cuter in person, the colors are bold, the patent leather is super shiny and it does grab a lot of attention...I even noticed a young boy who didn't even look older than 4 years old looking at it, I thought that was so cute!:smile::love:

coachcomickeyringyi1.jpg

coachwhtbagwcomichw9.jpg