7 days later and I'm so nervous!

southamptonkity

Southamptonkitty
O.G.
Mar 1, 2007
I bought this bag, and paid for it 7 days ago as soon as the auction ended. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=270117087847&rd=1&rd=1

We emailed back and forth like 20 times via email, myspace... great girl! We even exchanged IM information. Now... 7 days later, I can't get ahold of her, on myspace, on email.. nothing. I am soooo nervous I'm not going to get my bag!! I dont want to fight her, and I'd hate to get my money back from paypal... I just want my bag!!

Gorgeous Bag ~ If she is shipping to the US you have to give it time. Ask her for the tracking number ~ If you don't hear anything by Sunday File with ebay did not recieve. Linda

If she doesn't reply within 10 days then go to your paypal account and open a dispute. If she doesn't respond then you can escalate to a claim.
The good news is on this item you are protected for up to $2000.
I purchased a bag 15 days ago and am still waiting to receive it and my seller is in the US!

It's only been 7 days. If you don't get it in 2 weeks, ask for a tracking number. She could be on vacation... Just because she's not at your beckon call doesn't make her a horrible seller.

It's only been 7 days. If you don't get it in 2 weeks, ask for a tracking number. She could be on vacation... Just because she's not at your beckon call doesn't make her a horrible seller.

Yes but all communication stopped.
She answered my question on another item she currently listed immediately today.

?????????

Now... 7 days later, I can't get ahold of her, on myspace, on email.. nothing. I am soooo nervous I'm not going to get my bag!! I dont want to fight her, and I'd hate to get my money back from paypal... I just want my bag!![/quote]

Too adorable!! :love: Let's hope she's away from home on pressing business and your bag is in transit.

Thats a really gorgeous bag ! However, send her a nice & polite but firm message saying that if you don't hear from her by tomorrow morning, you'll be forced to file an item not received claim with PayPal as well as your CC tomorrow afternoon. Good luck !