How fast dose the shipping from Diabro.net take?

ruktam

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Hi! Every one!
last week I just bought Dior Gaucho tote in red aged:yahoo: :yahoo: with Diabro.net and they've just recived my payment last Thursday which the bag was sent out on Friday.
to anybody who've bought from them.... how long dose it take for you to recive your bag since the day Diabro.net emailed you?

thanks!:P :P

You can check where the item actually is with the EMS tracking. I bought a necklace on Saturday and its already been shipped.

Usually when I purchase something from Japan and its sent via EMS, it arrives within 6 days (including weekends). Im expecting my necklace Thursday or Friday.

You can check where the item actually is with the EMS tracking. I bought a necklace on Saturday and its already been shipped.

Usually when I purchase something from Japan and its sent via EMS, it arrives within 6 days (including weekends). Im expecting my necklace Thursday or Friday.

thanks!
do you mean checking the EMS online?
do you mind tell me the website to track my item?

:P

Its on this website
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/tracking/index.html

Your tracking number should be in the last email they sent you.

It should say 'Your tracking number is: EIXXXXXXXXXJP' :smile:

generally it's REALLY fast. i bought my mom a bv item from diabro and they mailed it out on the 29th, i got it in less than a week (including the weekend period too!) and was really impressed. i'm definitely a diabro convert.

HELLO! !!
thanks so so much for your answer!

WHAT A SURPRISE! I've already recived them just about 3 hours ago!!!!:yahoo::yahoo: it looks so gorgeous!, the leather is just amazing! I LOVE IT:heart::yahoo:
THE RED AGED IS AMAZING!!!
thanks so much for you all that help me through this!
MayDay! Its great you told us about Diabro
zerodross!! thanks so much for all your answers which help me alot!
and all of you!!:heart:

I'll post the pic very soon once I've my camera(its with my friend):yahoo::yahoo:

HELLO! !!
thanks so so much for your answer!

WHAT A SURPRISE! I've already recived them just about 3 hours ago!!!!:yahoo::yahoo: it looks so gorgeous!, the leather is just amazing! I LOVE IT:heart::yahoo:
THE RED AGED IS AMAZING!!!

oh congrats! the red vintage gaucho is amazing. :drool: I've been wanting to buy it as well, sadly I'm on a purse ban right now :sad: