A med Ivory Yris is on its way back to Bluefly...

Try Neimans. I know they have large black muses in several of their locations. (They got one for me at Christmas) and I remember seeing one in my local store this past weekend.

Call YSL at South Coast Plaza..was there yesterday (I also live in SD and drove up there to buy a downtown!) and they had a black large one and a large patent one..so wonderful! The girls are so nice - Cindy, Theresa, Kim! They are easy to work with and fedex it out to you next day..sometimes for free...

Call YSL at South Coast Plaza..was there yesterday (I also live in SD and drove up there to buy a downtown!) and they had a black large one and a large patent one..so wonderful! The girls are so nice - Cindy, Theresa, Kim! They are easy to work with and fedex it out to you next day..sometimes for free...
Actually, Nordstrom (Fashion Valley) was able to find a large ivory for me (should be here tomorrow) and the best part is they price-matched it. I got it for $648.00!! They had one left in their Seattle store. I am so excited. What color Downtown did you get? I'm thinking that may be my next purchase.

Oh, a price match? Nice!!! I had to send back a Tribute tote from Bluefly because it was in bad shape. Does anyone know if those are going on sale? Can I call YSL and get one price-matched?