Finally, my first Suhali leather goods from LV.It's HOT

duncan_

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Yeah, it's me again. Some of you may remember last week i just bought the Damier simple card holder, which i absolutely adored. However, today i decided to take it back to LV boutique to exchange, 'cause i felt like i want to get something more special first, consider the Damier card holder is permanent thing and will always be there. So i headed to local LV boutique, my lovely SA was there, this was actually only the third time i bought LV from her, but she already remember me!!:heart:and she always being so nice to me, even though i always asked to see endless of stuffs lol.So i definitely gonna stick with her in the future.

i asked to see denim pochette cles, it's quite nice. and also some mens belts.And then, i asked her whether or not she could let me see the look book, she didn't even think for a second and handed me the look book and told me i could go to sit on the sofa while she went to help some other customer, since i might take some time to read. Nice, wasn't she.i almost thought she might refuse to let me see it....There are not much new things in the look book though, most of the new bags/luggage had been posted in the forum. i saw the vernis pegase(2 colors), new black epi luggage(3 sizes), neverfull(3 sizes), multicolore ipod holder(come with shoulder strap), fishnet-like rings and bracelet(gold & silver) and some floral accessories from s/s 07 runway.

To make the story short. i ended up with choosing between monte carlo loafer in brown calf leather and Black Suhali S-lock bracelet. I have to say, the monte carlo loafer is unbelievably comfortable and it fits me perfectly and it is so HOT!! I wish i could bring both of them home:Push:.Anyway, i ended up buying the gorgoues Suhali bracelet, but i will definitely get the shoes oneday in the future,hopefully it will still be there...

Sorry for this long post, i just wanna share my another great LV shopping trip with everyone:yes:

Introducing Black Suhali S-Lock bracelet!!~~:wlae:

dsc01197zw1.jpg

dsc01180km6.jpg

dsc01182bu6.jpg

dsc01183eh5.jpg