Hair transplant hospital in Seoul

be sure to pick a surgeon who does the strand by strand method and not the horrible methods where they slice and dice your scalp. Also if ure a guy u should use propecia or finasteride if possible.

be sure to pick a surgeon who does the strand by strand method and not the horrible methods where they slice and dice your scalp. Also if ure a guy u should use propecia or finasteride if possible.

i'm not balding or anything haha but i'm curious, just for the future if i ever start losing hair or anything (hope not!!) whenever i come across hair transplantation it always says that you will have a bald patch at the donor site. is it for when they cut off a piece of your scalp or also for the strand method? for the strand method, wouldn't it be possible to have no bald patch if the dr took every hair from a different place? one from above your ear the next one from above your temple then one from above your other ear... and so on...

lol no shiny. That would be great if it were possible tho. The problem is the only hair that is very strong and will almost never die out is the hair at the back of your head where you can feel that bump. That is the site they harvest from. Also there will not be a bald patch because what they do is they actually sew the harvested area together in a line to close the empty gap. A good surgeon will make sure its not visible. Ive seen hack and slash surgeon pics tho and its horrible :O

lol no shiny. That would be great if it were possible tho. The problem is the only hair that is very strong and will almost never die out is the hair at the back of your head where you can feel that bump. That is the site they harvest from. Also there will not be a bald patch because what they do is they actually sew the harvested area together in a line to close the empty gap. A good surgeon will make sure its not visible. Ive seen hack and slash surgeon pics tho and its horrible :O

ohh... thank you for the info. such a scary thought to get one of those surgeons to do anything on you... ; o ; i've seen some bad surgery pics too and it's always so scary and horrible :sad:

I'm new here and I must say it may be tiring to scan through so many threads but these discussions really help build my knowledge base. I know little about the procedures I want (hair transplant, fat graft to one cheek and possibly a lift) and even less about surgery in Seoul so I'm studiously researching. I've been trying to find a clinic that does all these procedures but no luck so far. Am I right to assume that hair transplant tends to be a seperate type of surgery to the procedures which plastic surgeons tend to do?

i believe its considered a seperate discipline in cosmetic medicine. Hence it may be difficult to find a clinic which specializes in all those procedures. Its much easier to find a clinic that has surgeons who specializes in face lifts and fat grafts as opposed to all 3 procedures which you are looking into. And you would only want to select surgeons who do specialize in each of those procedures rather than a jack of all trades, master of none. Tho fat graft is sort of like acculift, where most surgeons can perform. Not for the other 2 tho.

what about stem cell or prp hair restoration? My concern with hair transplant is that you are not gaining any new growth, just taking hair from a fuller spot and placed into a thinning spot. I want a full set of thick hair again. To add, my hair loss is not targeted to one spot either, its spread all over.

what about stem cell or prp hair restoration? My concern with hair transplant is that you are not gaining any new growth, just taking hair from a fuller spot and placed into a thinning spot. I want a full set of thick hair again. To add, my hair loss is not targeted to one spot either, its spread all over.

Hi , I have hair loss problem ,and thin hair ,wanted a hair transplantation for whole scalp like you , did you consult any clinic for this procedure ?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I did consult a few clinics back home and all the surgeons say the same thing. Hair transplant is to conceal hair loss not to increase volume and improve regrowth. I don't want to just take hair and place it into other location. I am actively seeking a treatment to regrow and volumize my hair. From my searches I came across interesting procedures where they take the hair from other parts of your body and transplant them into the scalp. Some surgeons claim that as your body hair is now receiving different kinds of nutrients in the scalp they gradually grow like scalp hair. Sounds promising. Any input on this guys?

If you thinking about hair transplant the first thing comes in mind that will I able to get natural looking after hair transplant surgery. But only an experienced doctor consult you a better suggestion by giving you detail counselling. Its not so difficult to find a best hair transplant clinic in India. You can start looking for the relevant associations like AHRS India & AAHRS. You can do some online research check the website of Clinic check the result and old patient reviews for that clinic.

hi,

I got the intention to do hair transplant. however, not much clinics in korea do hair transplant. so far, I only found out BK Hospital.

is there other clinics that I can combine all the surgeries together and do it together? planning to do my breast and fats transfer to face too.

hi,

I got the intention to do hair transplant. however, not much clinics in korea do hair transplant. so far, I only found out BK Hospital.

is there other clinics that I can combine all the surgeries together and do it together? planning to do my breast and fats transfer to face too.
B

Banobagi does hair transplant and the others you have mentioned. =)

Would hair transplant be the better option than a hairline surgery? I wonder how dense they can get the transplant since the hairline area has that gradient effect. I don't want it to look like Andre Kim... haha!