Fendi Zucca Hobo

Jul 4, 2014
Even though the newer bags from Fendi are non monogrammed, I still love the original Fendi Monogram bags. They are unique for sure. Check out some pics of my Fendi Zucca Hobo!

Attachments

• 20140217_054346.jpg
    20140217_054346.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 505
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 483
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 470
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 462
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 476
Hello! I'm so glad I found your post! After deciding to convert to Fendi (from LV - too many quality and customer service issues) - I am searching for the perfect Fendi bag. I LOVE your hobo! I had seen this and was going between the Zucca hobo and the tote. I had wondered if the Fendi logo was dated, as I never see it anywhere anymore. But after seeing your pics, and reading the posts, I think I have made up my mind.
Please tell me; is the Zucca hobo easy to carry on your shoulder without slipping off? I have tiny shoulders! Also, do you like the quality?
I also wonder if they make key cases, I'd love one to go with my bag, Love the wallet too, but I'm not replacing my LV wallet.
Beautiful pics! Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Hello! I'm so glad I found your post! After deciding to convert to Fendi (from LV - too many quality and customer service issues) - I am searching for the perfect Fendi bag. I LOVE your hobo! I had seen this and was going between the Zucca hobo and the tote. I had wondered if the Fendi logo was dated, as I never see it anywhere anymore. But after seeing your pics, and reading the posts, I think I have made up my mind.
Please tell me; is the Zucca hobo easy to carry on your shoulder without slipping off? I have tiny shoulders! Also, do you like the quality?
I also wonder if they make key cases, I'd love one to go with my bag, Love the wallet too, but I'm not replacing my LV wallet.
Beautiful pics! Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Hey there! Happy to help! I certainly don't think the Fendi logo is dated. I've heard many opinions that don't prefer logo bags but not on being dated. And i wouldnt care if it was. A hot bag is a hot bag--know what i mean? Now the handle is very short on this hobo as opposed to the tote. But I like this one better than the tote. It's very roomy and stylish! The straps are wide so you shouldn't have any problems with it staying on your shoulder. It's a compliment magnet too. Mainly because as you mentioned you don't see Fendi alot in my area. However when I'm back home in Virginia I do see it alot...hope this helps!

Hi and thank you for your response! Yes this helps very much! Fendi hobo it will be! Just love it. AND love the fact that you really don't see them.
Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Best to you!:smile: