3rd Cartier Love or Juste Un Clou?

RG Love w diamonds or Plain JUC?

• 1 more RG Love bracelet with diamonds!

• Plain JUC

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you wear your JUC and loves together daily? How do you overcome the hitting of the bracelets against one another?

I would love to wear them together!

I love wearing them together. I where them together all the time . No I don't mind them touching each other that what they are supposed to . If you get to a exact size then it want . I want up size instead of the size they say . It was to tight for comfort do I want up its more comfortable that why special if u swell like I do . Sometimes I do move it to my other wrist . It's snugger fit on my left wrist verse my right.

I detailed my items wrong in the last post- don't know how to edit- whoops! I have 1 WG with 10 diamonds, 1 YG plain, and 1 RG/PG with 4 diamonds. People have even commented to me that it's TOO much. But I don't really care. I love them- and that's all that matters. I used to wear my WG on my other wrist with my watch but that scratched it too much. Now I wear all three together on my right arm. Not too heavy for me.

I don't think is too much at all. It is beautiful. You definitely wear the three colors very well.

I detailed my items wrong in the last post- don't know how to edit- whoops! I have 1 WG with 10 diamonds, 1 YG plain, and 1 RG/PG with 4 diamonds. People have even commented to me that it's TOO much. But I don't really care. I love them- and that's all that matters. I used to wear my WG on my other wrist with my watch but that scratched it too much. Now I wear all three together on my right arm. Not too heavy for me.

This is GORGEOUS. My dream stack (over a long time of course;) ) is the WG, RG and YG love bracelet without diamonds. For myself, I like the look of the classic bracelet. However, your diamond bracelets are beyond amazing :loveeyes:

JUC FOR SURE!! I love mine to pieces and it is so comfortable!View attachment 2823709

beautiful!!!! love this stack :love:

I love wearing my 2 Loves, RG 4 diamonds size 16 & RG Rainbow size 17. Will get a third RG , probably with diamonds size 17 to add to this permanent stack.

I love bracelets, so do like the JUC but it just can't compare with the Love bracelets IMO
what did you decide? I have a similiar diliman. i have one yg love and am looking for either a wg love or the clu in yellow gold.. none of mine have diamonds.. what do u think..
is the clu too trendy or is two of the same without diaomonds boring unless u have three!

Do you wear your JUC everyday? I never thought I was interested in the JUC. I just got my 2nd YG love bracelet. However, I was in the boutique yesterday because for some reason, I want another bracelet to stack with my loves. I tried the JUC on. The SA put it between my loves. It looked so good. Now I'm obsessed. I've got lots of saving to do :smile:
so i am in a similiar predicament as you were except i only have one yg love bracelet and want to get another bracelet.. do i get
1) a JUC
2) aWG love
3) a tennis bracelet
Also do you take the JUC off alot?
i might add diamonds to my love later on but cant afford a diamond one now..
do u think if i only have two, what is the best combo, help!

Absolutely get another love bracelet not the JUC. Not a fan at all. Tennis bracelet yes or even a YG bracelet from Hermes or VCA would be a good alternative. Good luck!

Your trio love is soo beautiful!!

I have been trying to upload photos of my final decision but there seem to be some kind of error and I couldn't do it through my phone! Will keep trying! Just wanted to say. A big thank you to all who helped me!!

I was gifted a juste un clou diamonds RG for my birthday :smile: I am currently wearing it on my left/ (used to be watch) hand instead of stacking with the loves for fear of them hitting against each other too much. I would really love to be able to wear my watch again.. Anyone has any ideas?

Congrats on being gifted the JUC for your birthday! This really is a stunning piece of jewelery, and one which is strongly enabled here! It's gorgeous, and perhaps when the newness has worn off, you won't mind pairing it with your watch. I wear my love with my watch and just put the scratches down to living. :smile:

Congrats on being gifted the JUC for your birthday! This really is a stunning piece of jewelery, and one which is strongly enabled here! It's gorgeous, and perhaps when the newness has worn off, you won't mind pairing it with your watch. I wear my love with my watch and just put the scratches down to living. :smile:

The JUC is full of scratches and dents now! I've started pairing it with thin bracelets :smile:) will probably start pairing it with a watch really soon!

so i am in a similiar predicament as you were except i only have one yg love bracelet and want to get another bracelet.. do i get
1) a JUC
2) aWG love
3) a tennis bracelet
Also do you take the JUC off alot?
i might add diamonds to my love later on but cant afford a diamond one now..
do u think if i only have two, what is the best combo, help!

As much as I love my JUC. I still love my 2 loves together more! They are classic! I'll go for the 2nd love first :smile: but I might be biased!

Hi all!! :smile: I am looking at getting a lil something from Cartier within these couple of months to mark a significant milestone in my life. I have 2 love bracelets now, 1 YG plain and 1 YG diamonds.

Do you ladies think I should get one more Love (RG either w diamonds) or a JUC plain (RG/ YG)...? Not sure if I can justify the price for the diamonds JUC, I can also always get the Love first and save up for the JUC for my birthday end of the year.

Anyone has photos of 3 Loves being worn together in comparison to 2 loves and a JUC?

Thank you in advance! :biggrin:
Did you say pic a teniis bracelet over a juc. I have a yg love and want a new piece for my arm.
Here are my options
juc in yg
love in wg
tennis bracelet
i can spend about 7k
let me knwo your thoughts