French Purse UPDATE! I got it!

peach.

everything is peachy
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
Many of you probably saw my post about which French Purse to get -- well, I finally decided and came home with one!

Introducing: my new FRAMBOISE FRENCH PURSE! :heart:

Thanks to those who made suggestions for me! I turned both the mono and the framboise one in my hand in the boutique for soooo long. I wanted the framboise agenda, but now I feel like it would be too matchy-matchy. I hope I made the right decision in getting the framboise wallet. I need suggestions for the agenda now!

Attachments

• lvframboisefrenchpurse1.jpg
    lvframboisefrenchpurse1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 129
  • lvframboisefrenchpurse2.jpg
    lvframboisefrenchpurse2.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 126
Wow Peach, that was FAST Congratz! It is really pretty.
What if you get the mono koala agenda with rose interior!!! The agenda and french purse are almost the same size and look similar so may be too much for the Framboise. Like I said I have the Pomme French Purse and Framboise agenda. I know I said I'd take pics today but right now I am soooo tired so it may be another 24 hours.

Congratz!!!

Wow Peach, that was FAST Congratz! It is really pretty.
What if you get the mono koala agenda with rose interior!!! The agenda and french purse are almost the same size and look similar so may be too much for the Framboise. Like I said I have the Pomme French Purse and Framboise agenda. I know I said I'd take pics today but right now I am soooo tired so it may be another 24 hours.

Congratz!!!

I didn't even think about them being similar in style! I thought of it just in terms of colour. Mono Koala is a good idea! I would loooove a photo of your lovelies... :nuts:

I'm getting iffy about my decision -- I keep thinking about the mono french purse b/c of its functionality as a wallet. I'm debating getting the mono wallet and then the framboise agenda, though the agenda would have to be shipped to me, apparently (or so the SA told me). But I just LOOOVE the idea of whipping out a beautiful pink wallet everytime I pay for something! I adore it, but I don't know if it's too "flashy" for all the use it gets as an everyday wallet. Can I take it out for a spin w/everything in it and still take it back if I change my mind?

AHH sorry for the long post!

Many of you probably saw my post about which French Purse to get -- well, I finally decided and came home with one!

Introducing: my new FRAMBOISE FRENCH PURSE! :heart:

Thanks to those who made suggestions for me! I turned both the mono and the framboise one in my hand in the boutique for soooo long. I wanted the framboise agenda, but now I feel like it would be too matchy-matchy. I hope I made the right decision in getting the framboise wallet. I need suggestions for the agenda now!
Dear Peach,

Wow, finally u decided framboise french purse wallet :yahoo:it is so pretty, sweet and lovely, dont 4get to post some photo (whats inside your wallet) at this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/whats-inside-your-lv-wallet-pictures-only-132566.html

congrats on your new wallet and enjoy it ! :P