Valentine editions?

The valentines heart collection in 2006 was absolutelt to die for...missed it totally am lusting over everything from that line...it was in pink and yellow with hearts everywhere and sexy logos in the middle of the hearts...from beachtowels to bikinis to flip flops to cute pouches...*sigh* if anyone could post pics Id be in heaven

The valentines heart collection in 2006 was absolutelt to die for...missed it totally am lusting over everything from that line...it was in pink and yellow with hearts everywhere and sexy logos in the middle of the hearts...from beachtowels to bikinis to flip flops to cute pouches...*sigh* if anyone could post pics Id be in heaven

I recently saw a yellow bag with hearts on it on Bond Street Chanel, it might still be there, ask for Sarah Razvi, she is great!

I found this pix of a cute Valentine bag.

I've know afew Pfers have the heart chain, would be grateful if you could post those as it seems alot of us love it.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• Chanel Valentine Bag.JPG
    Chanel Valentine Bag.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 451
the heart bag is TDF, the only thing keeping me from searching the ends of the earth for it is its size....too small for me, if it were the size of the jumbo flap i would be obsessing like mad

PS I already have a smallish fabric Chanel: the baby animal

Here's the evening bag size (purple) and the medium size (pink)

Attachments

• front_closeup.jpg
    front_closeup.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 551
  • back_overview.jpg
    back_overview.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 571
  • IMG_6934.jpg
    IMG_6934.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 688
mello_yello_jen, I love your bag! I have a question for you, are the hearts uncomfortable to hold since they are not totally smooth? I was scoping one of these out on Ebay but was wondering about that. Thanks in advance, sorry to high jack the thread!