The Agenda Club

I am finally in, I got my DE PM agenda last month for my birthday! When I figure out how to post a picture I will. I love it! AND the store hot stamped my initial for me in Red!

PS - I love viewing all your agendas!

quick question, does anyone know if the 2015 weekly refill comes with a ruler? i really want an LV ruler for my PM agenda....I have searched in ebay for just the ruler and still no luck.

I am trying out 2 different kinds of refills in it right now to see if I like the weekly format or not before I make the big LV paper purchase....I am thinking that between all the refills I have bought for it, I probably would be ok getting the original LV paper and spent just as much. I LOVE the gold edging though.

If anyone sees a LV ruler for sale for a PM on ebay keep an eye out for me!

quick question, does anyone know if the 2015 weekly refill comes with a ruler? i really want an LV ruler for my PM agenda....I have searched in ebay for just the ruler and still no luck.

I am trying out 2 different kinds of refills in it right now to see if I like the weekly format or not before I make the big LV paper purchase....I am thinking that between all the refills I have bought for it, I probably would be ok getting the original LV paper and spent just as much. I LOVE the gold edging though.

If anyone sees a LV ruler for sale for a PM on ebay keep an eye out for me!

I have the PM and MM, and although I haven't transferred them over yet, I did look inside both and was underwhelmed, and there were no rulers included. :sad:

Hi all,

I love agendas! I started collecting them and it's so addictive! Please allow me to share my humble collection. I tend to match my agendas with the same series of cles and also color match with a pagemarker carmencita.

I got the new agenda refills and I am so so disappointed when there is month view page. I end up having to buy the Muji ones to insert into the set. The muji ones are cheap and the paper are thicker.

Are you not selling one of your collections? Can anyone tell me which seller at ebay for example can be trusted? I would really want to buy an lb agenda either pm or mm.

Hi all,

I love agendas! I started collecting them and it's so addictive! Please allow me to share my humble collection. I tend to match my agendas with the same series of cles and also color match with a pagemarker carmencita.

I got the new agenda refills and I am so so disappointed when there is month view page. I end up having to buy the Muji ones to insert into the set. The muji ones are cheap and the paper are thicker.

Can you tell me which refills you bought from them?

Oh I picked this up on Saturday and they gave me the 2014 refill set for free! Yay!

Not sure why the photos are sideways...

Attachments

• IMG_0416.JPG
    IMG_0416.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 962
  • IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 962
  • IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 967
Are you not selling one of your collections? Can anyone tell me which seller at ebay for example can be trusted? I would really want to buy an lb agenda either pm or mm.
im pretty sure that this club is just a way for LV agenda owners to feel safe and do a 'show-and-tell' of our agendas among fellow owners. its also a nice way to ask questions. im sure there is another thread on PF that sells stuff.