Help! Enable me...?!

sred2

Mar 29, 2007
After hearing that alot of stores sold out of these over Mother's Day I am having a hard time not making a mad dash for my stores... I really want this so I can use it for all of summer (as opposed to waiting till they maybe come to the outlets...) Also, my boyfriend is skeptical as to whether or not I should buy this since he just bought a new bag for me for my birthday (and I don't even get it until the 2nd ;))

Help! Should I track this bag down anyway and purchase it?!?

HAMPTONSWEEKENDTOTE.jpg

OOH I love to enable! :yes: I rushed right over when I saw your post.

That bag is darling. Love the dotted tag. And the yellow combo in particular, so fresh. Just get it, it's May - you can use it right away!

OOH I love to enable! :yes: I rushed right over when I saw your post.

That bag is darling. Love the dotted tag. And the yellow combo in particular, so fresh. Just get it, it's May - you can use it right away!

Thank you! Thank you!! This is just what I needed to hear ;):yes:

I want to use it for all of summer.. and I'm going to be in Hawaii for 2 weeks at the end of June.. PERFECT!! :love:

Yep and I'd run fast! I noticed it's not on the website any longer... in ANY color! I love this one!

I know! Ack! That is what prompted me to take action!!! I don't want to miss out and worry about it not coming to the outlet.. or trying to find one on ebay that is authentic... ugh! what a headache! :wtf::P