Bleecker Daily Shoulder Bag

Petaluma CA had several black and tan DSB yesterday. I got the last yellow. They were 50/20, not sure what they are today. The black will be a gift. The yellow is for me, it's my third try for nice smooth leather finally found!

Attachments

• IMG_7792.jpeg
    IMG_7792.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 692
So I called yesterday, right? Talked to the SA and he tells me there were 11 black DSBs at the store. I asked him to place one on hold, as I wouldn't be able to get there till tonight. He goes, well there are so many, I highly doubt we will sell them all by tomorrow. I insisted he do it, just in case. Boy, am I glad! They were ALL gone except the one I had on hold! I got if for $79.20. My mom will be thrilled :biggrin:

So I called yesterday, right? Talked to the SA and he tells me there were 11 black DSBs at the store. I asked him to place one on hold, as I wouldn't be able to get there till tonight. He goes, well there are so many, I highly doubt we will sell them all by tomorrow. I insisted he do it, just in case. Boy, am I glad! They were ALL gone except the one I had on hold! I got if for $79.20. My mom will be thrilled :biggrin:
Nice I am glad you got one! I love my black DSB. :smile:

View attachment 2795266
Group shot w/accessories.
Thanks for sending me the info. Here are my other 2, Ecru and tan.
I think this means we are "Daily-nuts" now.:biggrin:

Petaluma also had an Ecru daily shoulder bag. Leather was nice and smooth. Surprised to see so many at the outlet since I know some have been on FOS.
Thanks for this post. I was able to find 2 more. Really wanted an Ecru but had to get the tan too.:smile:

Attachments

• 2 more 002 - Copy.JPG
    2 more 002 - Copy.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 574
  • 2 more 005 - Copy.JPG
    2 more 005 - Copy.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 560
I have been wanting to get a chain strap since I saw this idea from kings_20.

Here it is. It's thinner than I thought but I still like it a lot.

IMG_4266_zps20fd6ec9.jpg

IMG_4260_zps66d19469.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1417831706.275507.jpgI'm in with my silt. For a small bag she holds a ton..
Domed accordion wallet, iPad mini, cosmetic case, keys phone, and I did have my Michael kors sunglasses case in there..

Thanks to an awesome friend I got this in a trade:smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum "in India"

I own this bag in cornflower and black and as versatile as it is, I was looking for a new way to change up the look. I started searching for chains and decided to take a look here and see you clever PFers have done it already! I ordered two gunmetal chains from ebay, one is a short, thicker chain for on the shoulder and a long thinner chain for crossbody wear. Looking forward to trying them out.

I can't believe Coach discontinued this bag, but glad to see people are finding deals on the remaining stock.

I found that site too. Which size was your chain?
I searched for leather and chains on ebay and only found PU. I decided to get just chains for now, since I want to use them on both black and cornflower bags, and bookmarked Mautto for the future.

Last edited: