New Mini Lady Dior design

It comes in black patent, but I'm not sure if this new metal-chain version comes in black patent.

And this purse can hold all of what you mentioned.

Thank you averagejoe, you are always so helpful, I am going to call Harrods and Selfridges this weekend to establish if it comes in patent. However the more I look I think the lambskin is now growing on me, what do you think of the flap opening will that be easier to get in and out of as opposed to the Lady? also do you think this would be suitable for a weekend day bag lunches out,city breaks/ weekends away that sort of thing?

Thank you averagejoe, you are always so helpful, I am going to call Harrods and Selfridges this weekend to establish if it comes in patent. However the more I look I think the lambskin is now growing on me, what do you think of the flap opening will that be easier to get in and out of as opposed to the Lady? also do you think this would be suitable for a weekend day bag lunches out,city breaks/ weekends away that sort of thing?

The flap closure is definitely easier to work with than the zippered opening of the medium Lady Dior. The flap opens the bag entirely.

I think that the lambskin version is perfect for lunches, a day out, or weekend getaways where you pack everything in a large duffle bag and keep only essentials in your purse. Patent would look great too but black patent in general has an evening-feel to it, so if you choose patent, choose a lighter colour (like pink) to make it look like a day bag.

:lol: :lol: I thought you were on ban island Tutu? I have to agree though, Dior colours are just fabulous....
Ban Island...oh yes, I did set that up for myself, didn't I? I guess that means the new Lady Dior coming this week was an oops, as were all of the shoes (a girl has to walk, yes?), but who can resist blues that are stunning? I'm just not that strong. Now this really cute mini comes along and I know I can't resist this bag either. Dior's colors have always been outstanding, and much more varied than other French designers. I'm weak. :smile:
I don't think so, it looks more like lambskin wouldn't you say? This is the new blue which had arrived at the Sloane St boutique last week. :smile:

It definitely looks like lamb to me as well. Why, oh why, do they make so many beautiful blues? I can't justify another black LD, but I don't have an argument with the blues, as they are all different. *Sigh*

Dior has released a new Lady Dior design that will give the Boy Chanel and any other small chain bag a run for its money.

The new seasonal mini Lady Dior will feature a beautiful removable chain with a comfortable shoulder detail that bears the distinctive Lady Dior ovals.

Now if only Dior made more mini Lady Diors like this instead of the new Diorama bag (the Boy Chanel look-a-like), they would win this competition. The flap closure of this classic mini Lady Dior design makes access to the contents of the bag easy.

The best part is that you can use the chain on other black Lady Dior bags, and even on their Diorissimo and Granville bags.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new Lady Dior.

This bag is amazing.
Simply amazing
And stunning in red patent