Which bag would you get?

Kristen

May 7, 2006
My husband and I are going to Vegas in july and he said he would get me a Coach bag, if its between $500 and $600 so as soon as he said this, I was on Coach.com browsing like crazy and narrowed things down and would like your opinions such as pros cons or whatever :smile: thanks in adnvance

Attachments

• 2156_SBKBK_d2.jpg
    2156_SBKBK_d2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 10620_BKHGD-1_d2.jpg
    10620_BKHGD-1_d2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 10765_BKHMA-1_d2.jpg
    10765_BKHMA-1_d2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 10795_B4CH-1_d2.jpg
    10795_B4CH-1_d2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 10858_BKHMC-1_d2.jpg
    10858_BKHMC-1_d2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 31
CARLY!! I have the Medium Gold and I LOVE HER!!
You know, I had never seen anyone carrying a Carly until two days ago...I saw TWO in one day!: one Large Carly with the blue trim (but it had smaller Cs - like regular Signature Pattern Size...do you think it was a FAKE???). At the SAME STORE I saw someone else carrying MY same Medium Gold Carly. Tooo weird! :yes: I love mine though!!! I've gotten many compliments on her! Would LOVE to have a large someday - to hold EVERYTHING!!!
COngrats on your new bag!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN in VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

Carly, I have the large gold/khaki and LOVE her

i know you wanted some cons so here they are:

the multistripe looks a bit tacky IMO, i never liked it (up there with pack work bags). plus its not nearly as versatile.

i am not a fan of the edges on that ergo, i think the carly edges are classier.

if you are getting a tote, spend the extra few hundred to get the classier and prettier one rather than getting the sholder tote, this way you can use it more often.

Maybe take a visit to one of the two outlets in the LV area -- you might find that you can get a purse AND a matching wallet or TWO bags for that price :smile: