Timeless CC totes

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Hi Ladies,

I am looking for timeless cc totes and somehow there is no current thread for this tote unlike GST!

I found it a bit confusing b/c my SA texted me three different styles with 3 different prices

$3300 A67294 timeless cc tote
$3100 A67291 timeless cc hobo tote

But didn't know what the third one is. Anyone knows? Does it sag?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415473005.565519.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415472391.140891.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415472435.370200.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1415472462.070053.jpg

I think the missing one is one of the two in your first picture.
I have the A67294 but haven't used it yet. It's a sturdy caviar so I don't expect this one to sag.
The one with the price of 3200 is a softer bag.

But the red one in the background has caught my eye...

Just saw these the other day but I'm no help in terms of what is what. All I can say is that the $3300 one is more like a purse than a tote...not as big and more structured too. The others seems like such 'easy to wear' totes...compared to the GST! They were very comfortable.

I know! The red one caught my eye too!!!!

But it seems to be an old style
I think the missing one is one of the two in your first picture.
I have the A67294 but haven't used it yet. It's a sturdy caviar so I don't expect this one to sag.
The one with the price of 3200 is a softer bag.

But the red one in the background has caught my eye...

I like the $3300 one that comes with a zipped compartment and very lightweight

Just saw these the other day but I'm no help in terms of what is what. All I can say is that the $3300 one is more like a purse than a tote...not as big and more structured too. The others seems like such 'easy to wear' totes...compared to the GST! They were very comfortable.

I just bought the one on the left because it was more structured. The one with the zipper was softer but much smaller and the other one was more of a rectangular shape and I prefer more square shapes. Good luck!!

I have the hobo one that I bought in Honolulu 2 yrs ago. Its really easy to use...light weight and I don't bother babying it. But it is that softer puffy caviar that does wrinkle more easily. I would upload a pic but I'm technologically challenged.

I like the $3300 one that comes with a zipped compartment and very lightweight

I loved the look too, but size-wise it was too small for me and didn't have the "tote" look I wanted (ie, because it was so much smaller than the others) which was a bummer because I loved the structure and the other features.

I look forward to seeing your pics!

I hope it doesn't sag as much!

I have the hobo one that I bought in Honolulu 2 yrs ago. Its really easy to use...light weight and I don't bother babying it. But it is that softer puffy caviar that does wrinkle more easily. I would upload a pic but I'm technologically challenged.

I am ok size wise although I do hope the $3300 one is 1 inch wider so I can fit my 13 inch work laptop.

I loved the look too, but size-wise it was too small for me and didn't have the "tote" look I wanted (ie, because it was so much smaller than the others) which was a bummer because I loved the structure and the other features.

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for timeless cc totes and somehow there is no current thread for this tote unlike GST!

I found it a bit confusing b/c my SA texted me three different styles with 3 different prices

$3300 A67294 timeless cc tote
$3100 A67291 timeless cc hobo tote

But didn't know what the third one is. Anyone knows? Does it sag?

View attachment 2800926

View attachment 2800923

View attachment 2800924View attachment 2800925

Got the one on the left late September, it was 2100 € in Munich. I liked it best, because it is structured, but flexible, light and with just one compartment, easy to use. I just dump in my stuff:biggrin:... Also, it seemed more thought out, somehow, the dimensions are just so pleasing and fit my body shape so much better than the longer one. Took it out of the box 5 days ago and have been using it ever since.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,473
I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like either of these totes. I've had both and ended up selling both. The one with the zipper compartment in the middle is really small and you can't fit much in it without the two outer open sides sticking out oddly. There is a thread about this somewhere - others experienced the same thing with this bag. The other one, to me, looks a little cheap and the cc logo appears quite large on this particular bag. Sorry, just my opinion. I think you can do better than either of these! :smile:

I have the $3300 one too and I agree with the previous poster. It doesn't fit much and the sides stick out. I don't carry a lot, full size wallet, large Chanel sunnies and small makeup bag and I have trouble fitting all of it in. I ended up buying two GST's after this one and I use those much more often. I also feel the timeless tote isn't keeping it's shape as well as the GST's.