Stolen Florentine Satchel Photo on Ebay

Just a caution if anyone sees this auction... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dooney-Bour...-Natural-Leather-New-With-Tags-/231379082430?

That is MY PHOTO but I am not an Ebay seller and my bag is NOT FOR SALE.

I have messaged the seller to remove that photo ASAP or I will report them to EBAY. I'm not an Ebayer, but my good friend TLO spied my Northern Nights down comforter and knew it was my pic. :roflmfao:

Wow!!! That's crazy. That's the one reason I put my name on my photos. I've seen mine on EBay as well but it was months back before I started adding my name.

Just a caution if anyone sees this auction... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dooney-Bour...-Natural-Leather-New-With-Tags-/231379082430?

That is MY PHOTO but I am not an Ebay seller and my bag is NOT FOR SALE.

I have messaged the seller to remove that photo ASAP or I will report them to EBAY. I'm not an Ebayer, but my good friend TLO spied my Northern Nights down comforter and knew it was my pic. :roflmfao:

What?!? Lol. And that's so your home. Wow. Besides the background, that's your actual pic? What the hell? That's crazy. Good spy eye TLO! So now what??

Wow!!! That's crazy. That's the one reason I put my name on my photos. I've seen mine on EBay as well but it was months back before I started adding my name.

I guess I should watermark mine, but I have so many photos "out there" already. This just pisses me off because I don't want people to think that is ME. :censor: (Especially if they have an issue with this underhanded seller.)

What?!? Lol. And that's so your home. Wow. Besides the background, that's your actual pic? What the hell? That's crazy. Good spy eye TLO! So now what??

Yes, that is my small satchel and my spare bedroom. WTF??? People have some nerve. :cursing: If I ever do sell on Ebay, I will make new photos that aren't immediately identifiable as MY STUFF. :lol:

I mostly wanted to let all of you know that I am not selling and that is not my auction. I hope the sleazebag removes that photo ASAP.

Yes, that is my small satchel and my spare bedroom. WTF??? People have some nerve. :cursing: If I ever do sell on Ebay, I will make new photos that aren't immediately identifiable as MY STUFF. :lol:

I mostly wanted to let all of you know that I am not selling and that is not my auction. I hope the sleazebag removes that photo ASAP.

This is horrible! It's because your pictures are so nice! Lol. I guess we should put signs that say "this bag is not for sale" in all of our photos like some youtubers put in their videos. Great catch by T!

Well, I just got this response from the seller; I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

I was not trying to offend or hurt anyone. I ordered my purse and it is wrapped in plastic which I didn't want to unwrap. I used your picture yes because it was the nicest, clearest picture I saw when I googled Dooney and Bourke Florentine Satchel not because I was being a thief or trying to con anyone. I will remove the picture. ASAP!

I felt like saying "if you are too lazy to take your own photos, you have no business selling on Ebay. You are misrepresenting the actual item for sale", but I didn't. As long as she removes it I'll just drop it.

If any of you ever see any of my photos on an auction, you may be assured that it is NOT my sale. I guess the photos are just "out there" for any Google search to provide.

Well, I just got this response from the seller; I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

I was not trying to offend or hurt anyone. I ordered my purse and it is wrapped in plastic which I didn't want to unwrap. I used your picture yes because it was the nicest, clearest picture I saw when I googled Dooney and Bourke Florentine Satchel not because I was being a thief or trying to con anyone. I will remove the picture. ASAP!

I felt like saying "if you are too lazy to take your own photos, you have no business selling on Ebay. You are misrepresenting the actual item for sale", but I didn't. As long as she removes it I'll just drop it.

If any of you ever see any of my photos on an auction, you may be assured that it is NOT my sale. I guess the photos are just "out there" for any Google search to provide.

Well it's good she responded I suppose. Some of the sellers on eBay can be pretty rotten. I've seen some of our photos on Google images. It makes me wonder if they are considered public because apparently they can be copied and saved from there.

Wow. That's a very interesting resolve. I get not wanting to unwrap it but it was very dishonest. We know Flo's and we also know just because it is unwrapped, the bag could still have major flaws. And your pic, well, let's just call it what it is - perfection!! Lol. So good job laying down the law and it was nice to give them a chance to response before reporting them. Let's see if they learned a lesson. And, yeah, I can see why Pcann does her thang. Smart. :smile:

Well it's good she responded I suppose. Some of the sellers on eBay can be pretty rotten. I've seen some of our photos on Google images. It makes me wonder if they are considered public because apparently they can be copied and saved from there.

That's exactly right. My photos are recognizable since I've been taking pics on that Northern Nights comforter for at least 4 or 5 years...haha.

I see she has ended the auction, so she did take it down.

Hey ladies!!

I guess it's a good thing I'm in bed, bored and surfing the web. LOL! I knew instantly that was Sarah's bag! Even though they are out on the web and come up in google, it's strictly against ebay policy.

Even though her's may be "nicely wrapped", we all know they can come from Dooney with defects. The buyer has the right to see what it is they are actually buying!

That's exactly right. My photos are recognizable since I've been taking pics on that Northern Nights comforter for at least 4 or 5 years...haha.

I see she has ended the auction, so she did take it down.

Well it is the perfect photo spot! That's good she took it down. I'm sure she probably feels bad about it. She said yours was the nicest picture :smile:

Hey ladies!!

I guess it's a good thing I'm in bed, bored and surfing the web. LOL! I knew instantly that was Sarah's bag! Even though they are out on the web and come up in google, it's strictly against ebay policy.

Even though her's may be "nicely wrapped", we all know they can come from Dooney with defects. The buyer has the right to see what it is they are actually buying!

Yes, you are exactly right on all of that T. Good eye!

Hey ladies!!

Thanks again, honey!!! :kiss: You are exactly right; a buyer wants to see a photo of EXACTLY what she is buying, not the "best photo" the seller could google.