Leather bracelets

sroze

Oct 25, 2008
Just returned from a wonderful 10 day trip to Paris. I purchased a Kelly Double Tour bracelet at Hermes and a Buckle bracelet at the Ferragamo outlet store. Now I am in love with leather bracelets and can't stop looking for my next one.
Anyone have one they'd recommend? Any photos to share? Nothing too rugged....I like the finished look of Hermes and Ferragamo. Thanks.

Just returned from a wonderful 10 day trip to Paris. I purchased a Kelly Double Tour bracelet at Hermes and a Buckle bracelet at the Ferragamo outlet store. Now I am in love with leather bracelets and can't stop looking for my next one.
Anyone have one they'd recommend? Any photos to share? Nothing too rugged....I like the finished look of Hermes and Ferragamo. Thanks.
I'm curious too, anyone have any suggestions?

Hermes leather bracelets are ahhhhmazing!

I especially love the Hermes collier de chien which comes in all different colours and exotic leathers :graucho: I'm totally obsessed with them. Hermes have a bunch of other cool leather bracelets too! Have a look on their website. I tried uploading pics for you but it's not working for me at the moment

Check out Leighelena. Their price points are friendly and they will custom make any size or color combo. I find their jigsaw design polished looking and I love the stingray skins. I'll try to upload a photo later.

Can I ask what outlet stores you visited? Is there one in Paris?

Check out Leighelena. Their price points are friendly and they will custom make any size or color combo. I find their jigsaw design polished looking and I love the stingray skins. I'll try to upload a photo later.

Thanks for posting! I'd never heard of them, but checked the website and love the stingray jigsaw double-wraps!!!

Thanks for posting! I'd never heard of them, but checked the website and love the stingray jigsaw double-wraps!!!
Anytime. My personal favorite leather bracelets are Hermes CDC but those are so expensive, and not always appropriate to the occasion; these are a bit more casual but still very polished looking -- and as I said they've been so nice whenever I've called with a special request, plus the quality seems good - I highly recommend!