FB money wallet

coda72

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
Here a couple of pics of the money wallet and also one with my Cornflower first. (All were taken without a flash.) I already started using this, and I really like it!

Attachments

• wallet1.jpg
    wallet1.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 174
  • walletopen.jpg
    walletopen.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 192
  • walletandpurse.jpg
    walletandpurse.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 181
Thank you Mama2anangel, Alisonanna, MarieG, and Willowsmom.

Chuggie, I got this from Aloha Rag, and as far as I know they still have some left. Call them or email them quickly before they're gone!

:drool:
OMG!!! It's gorgeous!!! I am crazy for French Blue!!! I am going to Neiman Marcus to look at a French Blue Day, maybe they will have a FB money too! How do you like the style? I use the large LV PTI wallet, but the Balenciaga Compagnon was too big for me. Yours looks to be a perfect size! Thanks for sharing photos!
:heart:

Here a couple of pics of the money wallet and also one with my Cornflower first. (All were taken without a flash.) I already started using this, and I really like it!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coda72 - Congrats for ur new FB wallet and i know u have been wanting this color and it's fabulous~~

Lovely. God I love FB. I feel like it's one of the most vibrant colors Balenciaga's made. I treat my FB toilet like a baby, it's one of my fave bags even though I can't figure out how to actually use it! :biggrin: