Will you buy a White Balenicaga bag?

seagullz

Oct 2, 2014
Hi ladies just wondering whether you all will buy a White Balenciaga bag? I have been looking around for a white one with gold hardware since I saw a girl carrying one Cuty with mggh but my local store don't have. Am thinking of Pre loved instead but it may be in different style and still hesitating.

Will you buy a new one or a preloved one if you happen to come across? The style may be different depending what it come up. Or will you still wait for that combi you want?

I know it's difficult to maintain hmm I am a rough person but beige with gold is just not the same.

I also feel very uneasy to pay full price for a new white one..for fear. LOL

I love the look of white bags, and wouldn't be concerned about soiling it, as I find Bals are fairly easy to care for. I do worry about yellowing of white bags. The new bags might avoid that issue, but only time will tell. Maybe others will chime in here to let you know if they've found a season or a particular bag that's kept its bright white color over time.

Conni618 Thanks! how about this Naturel 07 color? Saw this preloved on some consigment site.

I don't know about that color. Haven't seen it in real life. I have an 07 Mastic/ Oatmeal MU that has faded slightly, but evenly. It hasn't yellowed at all.

I'm sure a lot depends on the dye that was used to make up the color. It seems just some colors are more likely to fadie and of those some seem to go yellow. Some of the 07 blacks are prone to going green. When buying older bags, especially light colored ones, I always ask to see photos outdoors in bright light to gauge true color.

ooo. White Balenciaga with gold hardware. Lux and feminine. Like your taste!

I would just make sure to store properly in a dustbag after each wear and wipe it down immediately if you see color transfer. Balenciaga leather isn't as fragile as some other designer brand's leathers.

I have a beige balenciaga bag that I use in the summer. It's called beige nougatine and it doesn't look half as good as my darker balenciaga bags. I wouldn't recommend a white bag at this price point because the bag is not going to last or look good for lots if years to come,