whos been charged for magenta LE?

joonam11

May 12, 2007
thinking I had canceled my order for the magenta LE gold hardware city, I was charged $1595.00 earlier this morning. I am neutral with the issue, I guess I would not mind having a limited edition magenta with giant hardware..that would set me apart from the other gals with RH and those who dont even know about the promo..

so who else was charged this morning for there magenta LE?

now the long wait...ugh.

$1369 for rh is pending on my cc; damn those NYS taxes!! I did call to cancel but they would only let me cancel it with Whit and he was not available. I left him a voice mail but I guess he did not receive it or it was too late.

have not checked yet, but did go to the show, and saw the LE magenta with SGH in real life, and i have to say , it was quite nice. i also saw a violet bag, and it was not really what i thought it was going to be. i think that anyone that wanted a bag with " pop" should stick to the magenta.

Im glad silver GH is looking appealing, I cant wait to see the Giant GH on it..I am actually excited now that I think about it. Also glad I dont live in NY and dont have to pay tax :smile: