This Nylon and Leather Tote!

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
I could not find anything here on this. Why?
We featured this on the PurseBlog this week, and in fact its our Bag of The Week.

I really love the architectural look, and the color, and the whole vibe.

Has anyone picked up one of these?

Balenciaga-Cabas-Nylon-and-Leather-Tote.jpg

It's not really our Balenciaga any more. We love gorgeous, soft leather and unstructured bags. This bag is everything opposite, non- leather, structured, cheap looking bag. They try to kill moto spirit :crybaby:

This bag looks like something you would use for grocery shopping, I don't understand how this qualifies as a high end designer purse. AW is ruining the brand, IMO.

+ 1
I really don't understand where the brand is heading. I've been buying Bal since 2004 but no more - Balenciaga has lost everything that appealed to me.

This! I keep coming back hopeful that they will have a color/leather i like and always end up leaving disappointed. I'm done with hoping that they will bring back good leather and good colors with depth/dimension back. They just don't have the it factor any more, they have lost their luxury appeal. The new style bags they are coming out with are ugly and in no way say designer to me. This bag looks like a cheap gym tote, if i want a cheap nylon gym tote I'll buy one in the appropriate price range which is not four figures.

I don't like it either, but then, I don't like much of what's coming out of Bal these days.

+ 1
I really don't understand where the brand is heading. I've been buying Bal since 2004 but no more - Balenciaga has lost everything that appealed to me.

It's not really our Balenciaga any more. We love gorgeous, soft leather and unstructured bags. This bag is everything opposite, non- leather, structured, cheap looking bag. They try to kill moto spirit :crybaby:

This bag looks like something you would use for grocery shopping, I don't understand how this qualifies as a high end designer purse. AW is ruining the brand, IMO.

No no no looks like a cushion with handles.

This! I keep coming back hopeful that they will have a color/leather i like and always end up leaving disappointed. I'm done with hoping that they will bring back good leather and good colors with depth/dimension back. They just don't have the it factor any more, they have lost their luxury appeal. The new style bags they are coming out with are ugly and in no way say designer to me. This bag looks like a cheap gym tote, if i want a cheap nylon gym tote I'll buy one in the appropriate price range which is not four figures.

ALL OF THIS!!!!! So disappointed that Bal is not what it used to be!! None of the new products are worth the amount they're asking for! I hope they change designers soon!!!