My Wife's 1st GOYARD... Not an official reveal, but a reveal nonetheless

nice! love the customization. black with bronze looks great!

Thx jlxaac..... The customization suits well for her and it came out perfect. Thx for taking the time to compliment.

So tasteful and gorgeous! And that note from the SA, cherry on top of lovely! :smile:

Andrea from GOYARD SF is a charm to work with. Her and her peers there are a great staff. If anyone here ever needs help from GOYARD SF, please give her a call and say hi from John with the customized Marquises.

Thx for the beautiful comment and thx for sharing in our excitement :smile:

Congrats to your wife for getting a gorgeous bag and a awesome husband like you!

It's been awhile now, but thank you soooo mich for the kind words.

She has been dear to me and has gotten me a goyard card case and a passport cover during the year now.

I've been using them a lot, but I will post pix and a thread after I get them customized.

I am glad you're still visiting this thread. Your wife's bag is perfection! I love it! Do you mind PM me so I know the approx price for bag+monogram? TIA

Thank you for the awesome compliments. :smile:

It has been a year now and I think goyard prices went up...... Even monogramming went up I think an extra $5-10.

My wifes monogram was about $1000 for the stripes, goyard logo, and initials..... This is because the metallic paint is double that of regular paint....... If it were just standard mon metallic paint it would of been $500 for all three items.

Hope this helps

Thank you for the awesome compliments. :smile:

It has been a year now and I think goyard prices went up...... Even monogramming went up I think an extra $5-10.

My wifes monogram was about $1000 for the stripes, goyard logo, and initials..... This is because the metallic paint is double that of regular paint....... If it were just standard mon metallic paint it would of been $500 for all three items.

Hope this helps

thanks!