*~~* november purchases *~~*

They wouldn't let me buy this on the 29th. But luckily the one they reserved for me had a crooked zipper, so I picked up another one from the other store. Each store only had 1 in Cerise. I knew I wanted a Cerise piece when the colour was launched.

My salon is called Cerise (named after the cherry line from a few years ago 😆) so I had to get something in this colour. The pochette is too pricey so this is perfect! I finally found a key pouch that fits my keys. 😁 even better that I sold my zcp in vernis a few days ago so I didn't have to top up too much to get a piece I can use everyday :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1414821215701.jpg
    1414821215701.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 4,799
Just picked this up today, here is my November purchase!

My early Christmas present

View attachment 2794919

View attachment 2794920

View attachment 2794921

Congrats Jinaon, just gorgeous. :smile:

They wouldn't let me buy this on the 29th. But luckily the one they reserved for me had a crooked zipper, so I picked up another one from the other store. Each store only had 1 in Cerise. I knew I wanted a Cerise piece when the colour was launched.

My salon is called Cerise (named after the cherry line from a few years ago 😆) so I had to get something in this colour. The pochette is too pricey so this is perfect! I finally found a key pouch that fits my keys. 😁 even better that I sold my zcp in vernis a few days ago so I didn't have to top up too much to get a piece I can use everyday :thumbup:

Such a lovely colour ElisiaKay. Congrats ;)

Nice color..congratulations :smile::smile: