MASSACCESI'S Selene!

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
OMG, is this not the most fabulous pocketbook?! So simple, but yet its simplicity makes it so wonderful. Looks to me like a bag that will fill so many needs. Stuffing with other bagged purchases, traveling with a bunch of trip things, a Mommy Bag big enough for baby stuff, a work bag roomy enough to hold lots of work necessities, or just plain carrying it for its eye-catching beauty.

I was SURE that Minerva would be my first MASSACCESI bag, but now I've changed my mind and want the Selene! I already wrote to Valentina that I want this bag as soon as I see the 3 mystery colors Marco is offering. I can't imagine what other colors he will be offering because he already has a veritable rainbow of hues.

I think Selene is going to be a MASSACCESI mainstay, for sure. She fulfills so many wants and needs, especially the one about her smooshing into a pool of leather. I really LOVE that in a pocketbook!

I hope Marco reveals the 3 secret colors/leathers soon. I am ready to order!

:party::heart::party:

What a great idea to begin this thread, Moonbeam! I agree dear, Selene is beyond wonderful! And it is good news to read that she will be your first Massaccesi! Wooooo hooooo! :wlae: :jrs: :wlae:

I love her top opening, I have grown so fond of Minerva's easy access top opening so Selene will be another good one for me.

She is going to be one smooshy gorgeous sea of Italian leather! I am so excited to know about the three new colors to be revealed!

Here are the pictures of Selene from the Massaccesi facebook page :yahoo: I will be waiting to see which color leather you decide on!

s_zps406046ec.jpg

s2_zps45b5bbb4.jpg

s3_zps79e0452f.jpg

I really like it too. I'm curious about the new colours but I could also see this in the purple or the pearl grey. I love those square studs and the simple buckles on the straps. Very, very nice.

I'm pretty sure Selene will be my next Massaccesi bag, too! Grey? Navy? Taupe? Or.... The mystery shades?

I'm in love with the casual elegance of this bag.

I really have my eye on Aphrodite...but Selene is making it hard to stay focused!! Will have to wait and see the 3 new colors!! Maybe I will be swayed....I do know I am ordering my second Massaccesi bag in November!!

Oh, for SURE you need both the Selene AND the Zhoe! No question about it. And now that that's decided, what colors are you picking for them? - Moonienabler :graucho:

I am so torn now!!! Selene or zhoe...
Maybe both? DH said last night I should buy 2 bags bc then they'd last longer....maybe he was onto something!!!!!!!

Maybe both? DH said last night I should buy 2 bags bc then they'd last longer....maybe he was onto something!!!!!!!

My Zhoe is on its way will arrive sometime this week. I love the Selene so much I am going to order one. I just have to decide on a color. I really want a deep/dark red. Although Teal is also an option.

I cannot believe I am already deciding on another bag and my orange Zhoe has not even arrived yet. The price point is so incredible I just cannot say no to this gorgeous bag. As soon as I saw it on the Massaccesi FB page I was sold. :smile:

My Zhoe is on its way will arrive sometime this week. I love the Selene so much I am going to order one. I just have to decide on a color. I really want a deep/dark red. Although Teal is also an option.

I cannot believe I am already deciding on another bag and my orange Zhoe has not even arrived yet. The price point is so incredible I just cannot say no to this gorgeous bag. As soon as I saw it on the Massaccesi FB page I was sold. :smile:

You are making me smile....you normally have such restraint and these bags have just made you toss all caution to the wind! I love it! Granted, the prices are right and it has been a few years since you have had new bags to purchase! Can't wait to see your Massaccesi family grow!

This is the sign of a good man.

(LOL)

Seriously, run fast and do not ask questions.........once DH gives you a hall pass, one does not loiter, buy both your bags ------ DH's have been known to change their minds. :yes:

Selene wil def be my NeXT Massaccesi bag!! I will need to make a special order since I want it to be a crossbody bag..but I guess this will not be as expensive as many high end bags..and this will be even better since the quality is superb!!
:yahoo:

Selene wil def be my NeXT Massaccesi bag!! I will need to make a special order since I want it to be a crossbody bag..but I guess this will not be as expensive as many high end bags..and this will be even better since the quality is superb!!
:yahoo:

bons are you going to order your Paprika????? :wlae: It is such a stunning color!